Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
chciałabym wziąć udział w wymianie do Danii, i musiałam napisać coś o sobie w dowolnej formie, wybrałam mini CV i dodatkowo do tego list. Czy moglibyście mi wskazać błędy i je wytłumaczyć? Z góry bardzo dziękuję :)

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nana17
Adress
Date of birth: xx.cc.vvvv

SCHOOL
E-Phase at Gymnasium Michelstadt, Germany

POESONALS SKILLS

Mother tongue:
Polish

Other languages:
German (C2 but I've never done a test, so...)
Englisch ( I don't know how good I am)
French (A2/B1)

Comunication skills:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
team work

Jobbing:
I am working at IBH softech in xyz, Germany during the holidays. I teach people from Poland German.

Hobbies:
I am interested in math, and music. I play violin and piano. I enjoy watching and also doing sports. I like animals and having fun. I also do Rope-Skipping and Judo.

MISCELLANEOUS

Favourite food:
Polish Steamed Yeast Dumplings

Favourite show:
Game of Thrones, Scorpion

Pets at home:
Bigos, a 3-year-old Polish Hound

Why do I want to participate in this exchange:
It would be a great opportunity for me to take part in the exchange program in order to strengthen my English speaking skills and to get to know a different culture and way of life by getting the chance to live with a host family for 6 weeks. I would also enjoy to show my hometown to my exchange partner and to introduce him or her to German culture.

Above you have my profile, so you know some basics information about me. I know that it was a little bit boring, that's why I'm writing this. I will try to make it short and funny. We'll see what comes up. I'll start from the beginning.
My name is Nana17. I'm seventeen (we have to write numbers out, sorry) years old and I was born in Poland. I was living there with my sister and my parenst till I turned 11. After that my world was ruined. Okay it wasn't that bad, I just moved with my mom to London, and after a year we moved to my dad, who lived at that time in Germany. So we live since about 5 years in xyz (you can hardly find it at Google-Maps). The funny thing about our tiny village is, that there are more cows then residents! Again I exaggerate a little but, you know, I moved from LONDON to a village whose-name-no-one-can-pronounce :)
So I have around the beautiful forests and meadows in which I walk with my dog; maby there are no shops but there is fresh air.
My dad works a few kilometers from our house, so he can pick me up if I miss my school bus (germany and it's dial-a-bus service...)
My mom doesn't work. She takes care of our new-old house, which we now renovate. She works at home over the internet and I sometimes help her.
Except that I have a dog - Bigos, 3 years old. It's a polish hound. Most people hearing ''hound'' are thinking about hunting but Bigos... is afraid of his own shadow. However he loves chasing cats. The problem is, he does not know what to do when a cat stops running. He always looks at me with an expression like "WTF, what should I do now, help me pleeeees".
My passion is sport. You arledy know that I do judo and rope-skipping but I also want to take sport as LK (Leistungskurs, Something that you have in the Abitur).
I have a sister Patricia. She lives with her fiancé in Poland. She is also my best friend (if we happen not to argue).
I should write something about my plans for the future, but honestly I don't know what. I really have no idea what to do after graduation and I envy those, who have already made plans. I just know, that I want see our beautiful planet. Maby I will travel around the world somedays, who knows?
Ah, I almost forgot. My friends are: funny, insensitive (only one) and exhausting but they always help me and for that I love them.
I hope that you are not asleep and that you are not scared. You know, it's not THAT bad here :)
I will be happy to get you know.
Best wishes,
Nana17
musze cos napisac malymi literami, bo mam za duzo wielkich liter w komentarzu

Adress - ortogr

POESONALS - literowki

Englisch - ortogr

I teach GERMAN TO people from Poland German.

math, - DODAJ LITERKE NA KONCU

by getting the A chance
enjoy - PO ENJOY JEST GERUND

so you know some basics - TO JEST RZECZOWNIK: PODSTAWY
after a year we moved to my dad'S,
So we live ZLY CZAS IN XYZ since I ZLE SLOWO, PO SINCE MUSIALBY WYSTAPIC ROK about 5 years
(you can hardly find it ON Google Maps).

The funny thing about our tiny village is, BEZ PRZECINKA that there are more cows then=WTEDY residents! Again I exaggerate PRESENT CONTINUOUS a little but, you know,
village whose-name-no-one-can-pronounce :) ALBO BEZ LACZNIKOW, ALBO DODAJ LACZNIK PO VILLAGE
So I have around the KTORE? JA NIC O NICH NIE WIEM beautiful forests and meadows in which WHERE I walk with my dog; maby NIE MA TAKIEGO SLOWA

(germany CZEMU MALA LITERA
which we now renovate NIE TEN CZAS, PRZECIEZ TO NIE JEST POWTARZALNA CZYNNOSC
. She works ON-LINE at home over the internet CZYLI JEDNAK PRACUJE, NIE MOZESZ NAPISAC, Z ENIE PRACUJE. POMYSL, JAK TO UJAC SLOWAMI (NP. NIE CHODZI DO PRACY)
Except NIE ROZUMIEM TEGO SLOWA TU It's a polish hound NAZWA WIELKA LITERA.
Most people hearing ''hound'' WYGLADA NA TO, ZE NIEKTORZY NIE SLYSZA TEGO SLOWA :-). NAPISZ: KIEDY WIEKSZOSC LUDZI SLYSZY 'HOUND'... are thinking ZLY CZAS
pleeeees - ORTOGR.
You arledy NIE ZANM TKAIEGO SLOAW
LK (Leistungskurs, Something that you have in the Abitur). NIE ROZUMIEM TEGO. JAK NAPISZESZ 'EGZAMIN, KTORY TRZEBA ZDAĆ', JEZELI O TO CHODZI?
I have a sister ZWANA Patricia. She lives GDZIE with her fiancé in Poland.

and I envy those, BEZ PRZECINKA who have already made plans. I just know, BEZ PRZECINKA that I want BRAK SLOWA see our beautiful planet.
Maby ZNOWU I will travel around the world somedays NIE MA TAKIEGO SLOWA
exhausting WYCZERPUJĄCY? but they always help me and for that I love them FOR THAT.
I will be happy to get you know.ZLE ZAKONCZENIE ZDANIA, PRZYPOMNIJ SOBIE, JAK BRZMI TEN ZWROT

« 

Nauczyciele angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa