proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
One of the states in the United States of America is California that is also known as the Golden State. It’s located in the West of the country and its capital city is Sacramento. California is the most populated and richest state of the USA. It’s almost the biggest one, too. Three of the most popular cities In California are San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. It shares the border with other states: Oregon (in the North), Nevada (in the East), Arizona (in the Southeast) and Mexico (in the South). 25% of all citizens are from Mexico, 9% from Germany, 7.4% from England and 6% from Philippines. Besides, there are also 60 ethnic groups like Pakistanis. Interestingly, only 57% or so people use English language there which is the official language of California. When it comes to religion almost three quarters of all the people in the state are Christians. 25% of California pose deserts and 45% of the state pose forests. One of pines in White Mountains is 4700 years old! Los Angeles which is well-known all over the world is a residence of Hollywood, the center of movie industry. The landmark of LA is the huge “Hollywood Sign” which shows a name of the (very?) district of Los Angeles.
California is also known for frequent earthquakes. In 1906 there was a huge one in San Francisco which caused fire and many buildings collapsed then. In spite of that, the city was rebuild quite quickly fortunately for its citizens. What's interesting, the grizzly bear on the flag of California is not an accident. In 1899 there was the bear which was caught and transformed to San Francisco where it was a highlight in the Golden Gate Park. I think California is one of the most beautiful states in the USA and I’d like to visit it someday so I could eat some corndogs which is very popular snack there, by the way.

wiem, że to nie jest zbyt spójne, ale cóż, nie wiedziałam co innego mogę napisać :)
np,
...which caused fireS and many buildings TO collapsed then.
a reszta?

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie