Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm Kathleen Harrison and I was born 22nd April, 1998 in a small picturesque village called Daglingworth in England. When I was a teenager I went to a secondary school in a nearby town. Once when I was commuting to my home from the school I saw a beggarwoman with her child sitting by a church. That view made me cry. That's when I started helping poor people. I told my praents about that woman and they gave me an idea that I could set up a tiny shop in ur garage and sell there our old stuff. All of the money I earned in the shop I gave to a charity which helped street people and terminally ill. In the course of time my neighbours started giving me their old things which weren't useful for them anymore. My little shopwas open only on Saturdays because I was busy during the rest of the week. I used to study hard, everyone called me dig and that was truth, I was one. Anyway, after graduation I moved to London and worked there as a waitress. It was very expensive restaurant so tips weren't that bad. Actually, they were equal to my salary. Within four years I ewarned so much money that I could open my own charity shop. This time the shop was real. All of the incom I gave to various charities. There were some volunteers who worked there. And what about me? I remained a waitress. One year after I opened my shop I had three sponsors. I was able to open the next one. Now I'm 52 and I have a shop chain called .........which is famous all over England and so am I. What was the key to this success? As it turns out, people these days are keen on helping others, hence they love spending money on charities. It's not only that, in my store you can find so many beautiful stuff such as clothes, furniture, homemade things, toys and so on. That's why now I'm famous and one of the most powerful woman in England. Some surveys say 59% of the English have bought something in one of my shops at least once. I think it's a nice score. But it's not fame what makes me happy, it's an awareness that my business helped many needy people. I'm so lucky to be a part of the reason they smile.
you still are a teenager...
I'm Kathleen Harrison and I was born (ja zawsze jakos lubie ...on the' przed data) 22nd April, 1998 in a small picturesque village called Daglingworth in (tutaj mozna dodac w ktorym county..) England.
Once when I was 'commuting' (to slowo wiecejuzywamy kiedy pracujemy, commute t/from, tutaj moze 'travelling') to my home from 'the' (bez przedimka, bo nie napisalas dokladnie do ktorej sckoly) school I saw a beggarwoman with her child sitting by 'a' (ja tutaj dalabym 'the') church.
I told my 'praents' (ortog) about that woman and they gave me an idea that I could set up a tiny shop in 'ur' (popraw) garage and sell there our old stuff. All of the money I earned in the shop I gave to a charity which helped street people and THE terminally ill.
I used to study hard, everyone called me 'dig' (tego nie rozumiem) and that was THE truth, I was one.
It was (brak przedimka) very expensive restaurant so (przedimek) tips 'weren't' (jak ja lubie takie slowa w calosci,..were not) that bad. Actually, (dodalabym tutaj 'sometimes') they were equal to my salary. Within four years I 'ewarned' (popraw) so much money that I could open my own charity shop.
All of the 'incom' (popraw) I gave to various charities.
It's not only that, in my store you can find so many beautiful 'stuff' (po pierwsze tu musi byc l. mnoga, po drugie 'stuff' to jest takie nijakie slowo, lepiej 'things' albo 'items') such as clothes, furniture, homemade things, toys and so on. That's why now I'm famous and one of the most powerful 'woman' (tutaj l. mnoga...one of the wom...) in England.
I'm so lucky to be 'a' (cos mi sie to 'a' nie za bardzo podobatutaj, wg mnie niepotrz) part of the reason they smile.
Cytat: zielonosiwy
ja bym dał 'still' po are (w tym przykładzie)
so many beautiful 'stuff' (po pierwsze tu musi byc l. mnoga, nie może być l.mn bo stuff jest niepoliczalne, 'so MUCH stuff', ale zgadzam się że np things będzie lepiej.

"Now I'm 52..."
Cytat: Aaric

oba sa poprawne, 'you still are' jest bardziej emfatyczne
terri dziękuję, w słowniku znalazłam, że "dig" znaczy "kujon" :)
oba sa poprawne, 'you still are' jest bardziej emfatyczne
Słowo 'still' jest emfatyczne.
Ja bym wciąż dał po, chyba że np w "You still are." (kończy się na 'are')
edytowany przez Aaric: 20 cze 2017
Cytat: kasiaaisak

"Now I'm 52..."
ale 'Kathleen Harrison' nie jest.

Aaric, nie pisz takich rzeczy, ze ty bys cos tam cos tam, bo to nie ma sensu - still are jest z 10 razy mocniejsze od are still, i tu nie ma nic wspolnego z tym, jak sie to komus bardziej wydaje czy nie, to jest tak, jak pisze zielonosiwy

w mowie potocznej mozna tez powiedziec:
You are a teenager still.
Cytat: kasiaaisak
terri dziękuję, w słowniku znalazłam, że "dig" znaczy "kujon" :)

Ja dalej nie rozumiem tego slowa. Niewiem co to jest 'kujon'...
@ engee 30
Widze, ze moja nauka nie poszla na marne. Masz racje...
Czyli to jest źle? source - Longman
• Still comes after ‘am’, ‘ is’, ‘was’ etc:
I’m still angry.
It was still dark outside.
She is still not ready.
http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/still
Czyli to jest źle? source - Longman

doskonale wiesz, ze nie - o tym, co podal zielonosiwy raczej nie dowiesz sie ze slownika, ale z gramatyki na pozniejszym szczeblu nauczania
Ale wyżej mi odpisałeś jakbym ja jakieś 'niemożliwości' napisał.
pisales: ja bym dal
a to nie jest cos, co moze pomoc przy nauce, czyz nie?
@Aaric
>>>so many beautiful 'stuff' (po pierwsze tu musi byc l. mnoga,[/i] nie może być l.mn bo stuff jest niepoliczalne,
.....w zdaniu 'so many beautiful ...cos tam, musi byc l. mnoga.
>>>>'so MUCH stuff', jest o.k. ale tam zdanie nie bylo tak zformulowane....
Cytat: engee30
pisales: ja bym dal
a to nie jest cos, co moze pomoc przy nauce, czyz nie?
oczywiście że nie. Tylko to co ty piszesz, pomaga, Panie Psorze.
doskonale zdaje sobie sprawe, ze w ten sposob tak to odbierasz
ale musisz mi uwierzyc na slowo - nie jest moja intencja, aby cie czy innych strofowac po to, abym mial jakas 'chora' satysfakcje z takiego dzialania; jezeli wiem, ze cos jest OK, to chetnie to oznajmie na forum badz popre kogos, kto tak pisze, a temu, ktory pisze inaczej, zwroce uwage
tyle w temacie

teraz, jezeli czujesz jakas uraze do mnie to moze jeszcze nie jestes na tyle dojrzala osoba, aby w ogole wchodzic w polemike - prznajmniej ja mam tego swiadomosc, ze uczylem kiedys angielskiego, sam bylem zagorzalym zwolennikiem przyswajania wszelkiej gramatyki z wielu ksiazek; a ze mieszkam w kraju angielskojezycznym, juz w gramatyce tak czesto nie siedze, ale mam doskonale mozliwosci weryfikowania tego, co ktos pisze 'in real life', a to bardzo duzo daje

wierz mi, nie jestem tutaj, aby sie wymadrzac, mam inne wazniejsze rzeczy do robenia
Cytat: terri
@Aaric
>>>so many beautiful 'stuff' (po pierwsze tu musi byc l. mnoga,[/i] nie może być l.mn bo stuff jest niepoliczalne,
.....w zdaniu 'so many beautiful ...cos tam, musi byc l. mnoga.
>>>>'so MUCH stuff', jest o.k. ale tam zdanie nie bylo tak zformulowane....
może być 'so much beautiful stuff' a nie so many beautiful stuff.
Cytat:
może być 'so much beautiful stuff
..stuff jak pieniądze - niepoliczalne są .
Cytat:
wierz mi, nie jestem tutaj, aby sie wymadrzac, mam inne wazniejsze rzeczy do robenia
..przeciętny native po prostu nie zaglębia sie ,dlaczego dał past simple lub present perfect w danym wypadku ....on po prostu to zna -bo jest rodowitym użytkownikiem języka ,..jakby go spytać o reguły użycia tego ,czy owego - w odpowiedzi zobaczyłoby się uśmiech zdziwienia .
Napisz kto to jest 'przecietny' native......to znaczy, czy to jest Professor of Linguistics at a well-known University, czy to jest osoba ktora zbiera smieci z ulicy....
Może skorzystaj z jakiegoś bura tłumaczeń ;)
edytowany przez zanetaturkala: 23 cze 2017
Cytat:
Napisz kto to jest 'przecietny' native......to znaczy, czy to jest Professor of Linguistics at a well-known University, czy to jest osoba ktora zbiera smieci z ulicy....
...druga opcja chyba odpada .
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Nauka języka