proposal

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mógłby ktoś sprawdzić poprawność gramatyczną i językową mojego proposalu? Z góry dziękuje :)

PROPOSAL

Your school board plans to introduce an alternative educational programme emphiseses learning through entertaiment and would be to incorporate students suggestions into the new programme.
Write the proposal in which you explain how your suggestions are and how students would benefit from!

INTRODUCTION

This proposal is intended to suggest alternatives which can help students of our school to learn through entertnaiment. I think that ideas which I suggest would improve the system of learning and makes that this activity will be more effective and more faster.

PROBLEMS WITH LEARNIGN

There is a strong feeling among all concerned that learning is uncecessery duty, which all of us have to do. And I wholeheartdly belive that sitting with books and read boring facts about things which don't interest us is completely pointless. And I don't mean that we should stop learning, but we need balance. In our world are a lot of different alternatives how to gain knowledge without knowing that we do this. I would to present a few of those ways in my proposal.

SOLUTION IS VERY SIMPLE

I recommend that school board should do more study tourse. This is a way of learning without stress and makes that students remember more things than form usual lesson in a classroom. And there shouldn't be a simple tours like students go somewhere and just listening what someone has to say, but I think about places where our young can do some experiments to see what they just learn. My next idea is that our school can make extra lessons where students will be findning out about ,e.g. chemistry, but in different way. The teachers will show them how apply knowledge in everyday life. It would be advantageous to teenagers because of they can be mor resourceful in the future. My last idea is that the school board can do thematic events. In my opinion form such events we can have fun and additionally learn something useful, e.g. it can be an English live lesson about literature and students can dress like Shekspire or another famous writer. And in this way knowledge will be more toucheable.

CONCLUSION

The result of the ideals suggest that learning doesn't have to be borning and it would be easy and simple. I hope so that you will consider my propostitions.
INTRODUCTION

This proposal is intended to suggest alternatives which can help students of our school to learn through entertnaiment. I think that PRZEDIMEK, BO TEN RZECZOWNIK JEST DOBRZE ZDEFINIOWANY PRZEZ RELATIVE CLAUSE ideas which I suggest BELOW would improve the system of learning and makes UZYJ KONSTRUKCJI MAKE SBD/STH ADJECTIVE that this activity will be more effective and more faster. =BARDZIEJ SZYBSZA

PROBLEMS WITH LEARNIGN

There is a strong feeling among all THOSE concerned that learning is PRZEDIMEK uncecessery ORTOGR duty, BEZ PRZECINKA which all of us have to do. And I wholeheartdly ORTOG belive ORTOG that sitting with books and read ZLA FORMA boring facts about things which don't interest us is completely pointless. And I don't NIE TRZEBA PISAC 'DO NOT'? mean that we should stop learning, but we need balance. In our world PODMIOT are a lot of different alternatives how to gain knowledge without knowing that we do PRESENT CONTINOUS this. I would BRAK SLOWA to present a few of those ways in my proposal.

SOLUTION IS VERY SIMPLE

I recommend that school board should do more study tourse CZEGO? . This is a way of learning without stress and makes MAKE SBD DO STH that students remember more things than form LITEROWKA, PRZEDIMEK usual lesson in a classroom. And there shouldn't be a simple tours like POTOCZNE students go somewhere and just listening ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA what someone has to say, but I think about places where our young CHODZI O MLODE CHOMIKI CZY CO? can do some experiments to see what they just learn ZLY CZAS, ALE W INNYM CZASIE BEDZIE NIELOGICZNE . My next idea is that our school can make extra lessons where students will be findning LITEROWKA out about ,e.g. chemistry, but in PRZEDIMEK different way. The teachers will show them how BRAK SLOWA apply knowledge in everyday life. It would be advantageous to teenagers because of BECAUSE OF = Z POWODU they can be mor LITERKA resourceful in the future. My last idea is that the school board can do thematic events. In my opinion form LITEROWKA such events we can have fun and additionally learn something useful, e.g. it can be an English live lesson about literature and students can dress like Shekspire JAK TO SIE PISZE or another famous writer. And in this way knowledge will be more toucheable ZLE SLOWO I Z BLEDEM.

CONCLUSION

The result of the ideals IDSALOW? suggest NIE ROZUMIEM that learning doesn't have to be borning NUNDNE? and it would BYLOBY? be easy and simple. I hope so ALBO SO I KROPKA, ALBO THAT that you will consider my propostitions. SPRAWDZ, CO ZNACZY PROPOSITION, ALBO LEPIEJ NIE SPRAWDZAJ

»

Pomoc językowa