proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiego tekstu o Krakowie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cracow is surely the most interesting and beautiful place I have ever been. It’s also one of the biggest and the most popular cities in Poland. What is more, Cracow is the former capital of the country, which makes it even more interesting due to its history. I love the atmosphere of the city because of the cultural diversity. You can see there many different people from all over the world. What I like about this city is that there are many artists on the street and at the market, so you never get bored there. Walking down the street or being at the market you can hear people singing and playing some instruments. It’s an amazing experience! When it comes to my favourite places in Cracow that would be Grodzka Street with its “Cheap Books Storehouse”. The most popular landmarks are the Wawel Castle and St. Mary’s Church. They are certainly worth visiting.
Cracow is surely the most interesting and beautiful place I have ever bee TO.
'What is more' (mozna uzyc 'furthermore'), Cracow is the former capital of the country (ale tutaj ja dodalabym 'of Poland'), which makes it even more interesting due to its history (ale czego? dodac dlaczego?).
What I like about this city is that there are many artists on the street and 'at the market' (nie wiem o ktory chodzi tutaj), so you never get bored there. Walking down the street or being 'at the market' (wytlumacz o co chodzi) you can hear people singing and playing 'some' (zamiast 'some' uzyj 'various') instruments.
no chodzi o rynek w Krakowie, jest tam tylko tylko jeden, więc myślałam, ze "the" będzie ok :)
Cytat: kasiaaisak
no chodzi o rynek w Krakowie, jest tam tylko tylko jeden, więc myślałam, ze "the" będzie ok :)

Nie, ja bym to napisala 'The Market Square'...
Market to moze byc farmer's market gdzie mozesz kupic marchewke, w Krakowie jest Market Square, the biggest in Europe with the most unique historical monuments. Gdzie podzialas Sukiennice, Brame Florianska i Barbakan? Dlaczego Kosciol Mariacki jest inny od reszty, moze jakis hejnal? Lajkonik? Cllegium Maius.... Kopalnia soli w Wieliczce (zabytek lasy 0)Spiewac na ulicach to mozna wszedzie :).
Z Twojego opisu ten Krakow wcale nie jest taki atrakcyjny. Jeszcze zapros nas po zwiedzaniu do jakiejs stylowej knajpy w historycznych lochach tortur. Nadaj temu jakis koloryt.
O Jezu, to nie jest przecież praca magisterska ani artykuł do gazety...bardziej liczy się poprawność tekstu, niż sama treść. Poza tym nie chciałam nikogo do Krakowa zachęcić, tylko opisać to miasto od takiej strony od jakiej ja go znam. Zresztą miało być to krótkie, a więc niemożliwe byłoby w kilku zdaniach opisać wszystkie zabytki :)
Nie wiem do czego Ci tu az Jezus potrzebny:). Na prace magisterska to potrzebowalabys troszke wiecej...
Do wszystkich zabytkow to tu jeszcze duzo brakuje. Nie wiem jaki jest Twoj nauczyciel, ale ja bym Ci ta prace ocenila nisko, poniewaz nie widze w niej zbytniego wysilku. Uwazam, ze jak cos robic to porzadnie i nie tylko jest wazne jak sie mowi ale co sie mowi. Jesli z Krakowa najbardziej zapamietalas ksiegarnie taniej ksiazki a nie Sukiennice, no to coz, rob jak uwazasz. Chcialam Ci pomoc bo Twoj opis Krakowa jest blady i bez wyrazu. Przy okazji moglabys sie czegos nauczyc , but since you prefer to take the low road then good luck to you :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa