Napisz artykuł, jak nowe technologie wpływają na relacje między ludźmi

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
New technologies- protection or destruction of interpersonal relations?

Nowadays almost no one from the young generation can imagine world without internet, computers and smartphones. The truth is that theya re becoming inseparable parts of our lives.

One the one hand we have advantages of new technologies. Lets say that car is pretty new technology, thus I can easily say that they are very helpful with strenghtening interpersonal bonds. An example from my life, if I did not have the car, I would not be able to see my girlfriend as much as I do now.

And one example from my friend's life. Battery from Marko's smartphone ran out, thus he had to ask random girl from the footpath if she knows, what time it is. It turned out that her battery also ran out and they started talking. Now, they are a couple. So yes, technology helped them with relations.

Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie jak najsurowiej tylko się da :')

On the other hamd we have disadvantages of new technologies. By looking at my sister, I can say that her smartphone had took control over her. Patrycja is literally playing games on the smartphone all day long. She is being impertinent with it. She chooses smartphone over conversation. If there is any integrational party, she will not come for sure because she is "busy".

For the last example I will write about my ex-friend. Oscar basicly cannot live without smartphone. When our school trip was supposed to start, he remembered that he had left phone in house. Thus we had to wait for him as he went for his "beloved" phone.

Summarizing, I strongly believe that new technologies can protect our interpersonal relations but we cannot overdo it. I mean that we have to use them in a thoughtful way.
Nowadays almost no one from the 'youngER' (musisz wytlumaczyc ile lat oni maja) generation can imagine world without (przedimek) internet, computers and smartphones. The truth is that 'theya re' (popraw) (tutaj nie jest jasno czy mowisz o tych 'younger generations' czy o czyms innym) becoming inseparable parts of 'our' (czy tutaj masz na musli starszych ludzi tez?) lives.

'One' (popraw) the one hand 'we have' (nie, mowimy 'tere are') advantages of (przedimek) new technologies. 'Lets' (slowa sa 'Let us' albo 'Let's) say that (przedimek) car is (tutaj brakuje pare slow) pretty new technology, thus I can easily say that 'they' (nie wiem do czewgo to sie odnosi, bo jak do 'car' to l. poj) are very helpful with 'strenghtening' (popraw) interpersonal bonds.

'And' (nie zxaczynaj zdan z tym slowem, to nie jest jego funkcja w zdaniach) one example from my friend's life. (przedimek) battery from Marko's smartphone ran out, thus he had to ask (przedimek) random girl 'from the footpath' (nie, cos tu nie tak, za bardzo po polsku, mozna 'walking along the footpath) if she knows(,) (dlaczego masz tu przecinek?)what time it is. It turned out that her battery also ran out and (tutaj dodalabym 'then') they started talking.
So yes, technology helped them with (tu brakuje slowa, np 'their) 'relations' (nie, bo tu masz na mysli 'relationship.')

On the other 'hamd' (popraw) 'we have' (napisz 'there are') disadvantages of new technologies. By looking at my sister, I can say that her smartphone had 'took' (zle slowo, tutaj 'taken') control over her.
She is being 'impertinent' (nie wiem czy to najlpesze slowo tutaj) with it. She chooses (przedimek) smartphone over conversation. If there is any 'integrational' (poszukaj inne slowo) party, she will not come for sure because she is "busy".

'For the' (mozna As a) last example I will write about my ex-friend. Oscar 'basicly' (popraw) cannot live without (daj slowo, moze byc 'his' albo 'a') smartphone. When our school trip was supposed to start, he remembered that he had left (cos brak) phone in (przedimek) house. 'Thus' (nie za bardzo trafne, moze 'So') we had to wait for him as he went for his "beloved" phone.

Summarizing, I strongly believe that new technologies can protect our interpersonal 'relations' (moze lepiej 'relationships') but we cannot overdo 'it' (nie jest jasne do czego to 'it' sie odniosi). I mean that we have to use 'them' (nie jest jasno do czego to sie odnosi, czy do relationships, czy to tego ze 'technology' powinno byc 'on the back burner') in a thoughtful way.
Dzięki bardzo :')
Zamiast opisywac konkrentne przyklady, ja bym napisala ogolnie; np. young people hardly socialize nowadays, they choose to interact/communicate via texting , they choose their smartphone over conversation etc.
Napisalabym cos o jezyku tych konwersacji, tj raczej gryps smsowy niz wyslawianie sie. Zubaza edukacje i wzajemne relacje.
Cytat:
but we cannot overdo it.

....should find the right balance
Cytat:
impertinent

moze: overwhelmed to the point that she becomes arrogant
edytowany przez [konto usunięte]: 18 kwi 2018
Battery from Marko's smartphone ran out ja bym dał inny przyimek

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie