Piszę tu znów gdyż mam małą prosbe odnośnie takich oto przykładów z testów na FCE (szczególnie ostatni przykład 10.):
1. 'You can't travel alone', said my father.
My father objected to my travelling
2. I was about to start to eat supper when my cousin dropped in.
I was on the point of starting
to eat supper when my cousin dropped in.
3. I advise you not to reject this offer of A summer job.
You had better not reject
this offer of A summer job.
4. It was unkind of you to tell the lecturer that the lecture was boring.
You ought not to have told
the lecturer that the lecture was boring.
5. The soldiers admired their commander for his courage.
The soldiers looked up to
their commander for his courage.
6. Take some money. You may want to buy something to eat.
Take some money in case you want
to buy something to eat.
7. As I get older, I appreciate my parents more.
The more I get, the more I appreciate
8. The TV reporter broke the news about the hurricane.
The news about the hurricane was broken by
the TV reporter.
9. We want to play basketball this afternoon, not football.
We would rather play basketball than
football this afternoon.
10. He did his best because he wanted to win the competition.
He did his best as he wanted to win
(Coś mi ten 10 nie świta bo to za proste tyle że nic innego mi tu się nie nasuwa)
edytowany przez Hubert335: 19 sty 2019