Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie poprawności poniższego tekstu - 1.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi
I think i have the perfect answer to your question.
I have many electronics devices, which are very useful, but in my opinion most powerful is personal computer, especially with energy-save features.
My life looks like mathematical equasion. I made mistake when I was young and for a long time I had calculated wrong results. If I havn't got personal computer with internet, I can't learn and pass matura exam.
One disadvantage of spending lots of time uses computer is health risk. Stay long without phisical activity is bad for spine and musles. Even eyes are destroing too and you may get obesity.
If I won, I don't buy any gadget, spending my money for some new clothes, because those which I have are old and torn.
That's all.
XYZ
Hi
I think I have the perfect answer to your question.
I have many electronic devices, which are very useful, but in my opinion, the best is a personal computer, especially with energy-saving features.
My life looks like a mathematical equation. I made a mistake when I was young and for a long time, I was going wrong life path. If I didn't have a personal computer with internet access, I couldn't have learnt and pass the matura exam.
One disadvantage of spending lots of time uses a computer is a health risk. Staying long without physical activity is bad for the spine and muscles. Eyes are deteriorating and you may obesity.
If I won, I won't buy any gadget, I will spend my money on some new clothes because the ones I have are old and torn.
That's all.
XYZ
----
Czy teraz jest dobrze?
I made a mistake when I was young and for a long time, I was going DOWN THE wrong life path. If I didn't have a personal computer with internet access, I couldn't have learnt and pass the matura exam.
One disadvantage of spending lots of time 'uses' (nie, tutaj ''using) a computer is a health risk. 'Staying' (nie, tutaj inaczej, zrob 'sitting') FOR A long TIME without physical activity is bad for the spine and muscles. Eyes are deteriorating and you may 'obesity' (co ty robisz?, zrob to inaczej...IT may result in ...) .
If I won (ale co?), I won't buy any gadget, I will spend my money on some new clothes because the ones I have are old and torn.
Mam nadzieję, że już teraz oczy od tego nie bolą?
----
Hi
I have many electronic devices, which are very useful, but in my opinion, the best is a personal computer, especially with energy-saving features.
My life looks like a mathematical equation. I made a mistake when I was young and for a long time, I was going down the wrong life path. If I didn't have a personal computer with internet access, I couldn't have learnt and pass the matura exam.
One disadvantage of spending lots of time using a computer is a health risk. Sitting for a long time without physical activity is bad for the spine and muscles. It may result in eye deterioration and obesity.
If I won the main prize, I won't buy any gadget, I will spend my money on some new clothes because the ones I have are old and torn.
That's all.
XYZ
----
Dziękuję.
Hi (tutaj mozesz dac przecinek...Hi,)
If I didn't have a personal computer with internet access, I couldn't have learnt and pass the 'matura' (zastanawiam sie, czy Matura powinna byc z duza litera?) exam.
Dlaczego 'couldn't have'? Możliwe że jest dobrze ale ciekawi mnie dlaczego tak napisałeś.
edytowany przez Aaric: 06 mar 2020
Hi,
My life looks like a mathematical equation. I made a mistake when I was young and for a long time, I was going down the wrong life path. If I didn't have a personal computer with internet access, I couldn't have learnt and pass the Matura exam.
One disadvantage of spending lots of time using a computer is a health risk. Sitting for a long time without physical activity is bad for the spine and muscles. It may result in eye deterioration and obesity.
If I won the main prize, I won't buy any gadget, I will spend my money on some new clothes because the ones I have are old and torn.
That's all.
XYZ
----
Dziękuję porawiłem.
'have learnt' - to czas present perfect prawda?
Używamy go, jeżeli coś trwa od jakiegoś czasu, ale skutek jest widoczny teraz. Jezeli, więc się uczę ciągle do matury to dobrze uzyłem, bo to nie jest jeszcze zakończone.
Errata:
Używamy go, jeżeli coś trwa od jakiegoś czasu, ale skutek jest widoczny teraz. Jezeli, więc się uczę ciągle do matury to dobrze uzyłem, bo to nie jest jeszcze zakończone?
couldn't have learnt to nie jest czas present perfect. To jest uzycie czasownika modalnego odnoszace sie do przeszlosci

jezeli nadal sie uczysz do matury, to nie powiesz 'nie zdalbym matury'
Racja, can - could cz. modalne. Dziękuję.
If I didn't have a personal computer with internet access, I can't learn and pass the Matura exam. - czy tak dobrze?
nie, nie jest dobrze
Zasugerowałem się, iż to modal, czyli bezokolicznik, ale to zdanie warunkowe więc:
'If I don't have a personal computer with internet access, I will able to learn and pass the Matura exam.'
Czy teraz dobrze myśle? Che po polsku wyrazić że :
'Jeśli bym nie miał komputera z dostępem do internetu, nie mogłbym sie uczyć i zdawać matury.' (obecnie)
Chcę*
Dziękuję za rady.
uzyj drugiego trybu warunkowego
w drugiej czesci bedzie oczytwiscie 'I couldn't study'
'If I hadn't a personal computer with internet access, I couldn't study and pass the Matura exam.'
Czyli w ten sposób?
Uczę się, że drugi tryb warunkowy to takie "niby gdybanie", a pierwszy dotyczy zdarzeń, jeśli zaistnieją określone warunki, więc nie do konca rozumiem dlaczego? Drugi tryb warunkowy opisany jest jako konstrukcja:
If + Past Simple + would + bezokolicznik
Można could zamiast would? Prosiłbym o wyjaśnienie.
Gdzie mówią If I hadn't a computer...
Cytat: Aaric
Gdzie mówią If I hadn't a computer...

Slyszalam to nie jeden raz. Poprawnie powinno byc...If I didn't have a computer.....
'If I didn't have a personal computer with internet access, I couldn't study and pass the Matura exam.'
Czyli tak, dziękuję, ale nie wiem dlaczego couldn't, a nie wouldn't, ale przyjmnę, żę można.
couldn't - nie moglbym uczyc sie
wouldn't - nie uczylbym sie
Dziękuję. W książce źle piszą.
a co piszą?
Że drugi tryb warunkowy to:
If + Past Simple + would + bezokolicznik
dobrze piszą, tylko nie wszystko.
zamiast 'couldn't' mozesz napisac 'wouldn't be able to'
Pewnie tak, bo to poziom podstawowy.
Dziękuję dobrze wiedzieć, że można.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.