Sprawdzi ktos ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hejka sprawdzi ktoś tego maila xd miał być napisany w języku formalnym. Proszę o wyrozumiałość, ponieważ mój ang jest na niskim poziomie xd

Dear X,
Thank you for your e-mail with inviting me for smile day. I am writing with regard this day and I am sorry to inform you that I can not meet in Monday, because In this day I am going to have a conference and I am not going to have time all day.
I would be most grateful if you could organise smile day on Saturday, however I can go only late Saturday, because I have dentist appointment 9.45 that day.
Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully.
XYZ
Thank you for your e-mail 'with' (nie wiem dlaczego to slowo tutaj jest) inviting me for (tu brakuje przedimka) smile day. I am writing with regard (tu brakuje slowa 'to') this day and I am sorry to inform you that I can not meet (ale kogo? braakuje) 'in' (nie, mowimy 'on') Monday, because 'In' (zle lsowo, tutaj 'on') this day I am going to have a conference and I am not going to have time all day.
I would be most grateful if you could organise (przedimek) smile day on Saturday, however I can 'go' (chyba 'come') only late (brakuje cos 'on') Saturday, because I have (przedimek) dentist appointment (brakuej 'at') 9.45 (brakuje 'on') that day.
odpowiedz sie doublowala, coronavirus jest juz wszedzie.
edytowany przez terri: 29 lis 2020
Czyli ostatecznie:
Thank you for your e-mail inviting me for a smile day. I am writing with regard to this day and I am sorry to inform you that I can not meet me on Monday, because on this day I am going to have a conference and I am not going to have time all day. I would be most grateful if you could organise a smile day on Saturday, however I can come only late on Saturday, because I have a dentist appointment at 9.45 on that day.
a jakbym zmieniła do dodała dodatkowo słowo:
Further przed tym zdaniem I would be most grateful if you could organise a smile day on Saturday, however I can come only late on Saturday, because I have a dentist appointment at 9.45 on that day.

I zmieniła I am writing with regard to this day na to this Thursday and I am sorry to inform you that I can not meet me on Monday, because on this day I am going to have a conference and I am not going to have time all day.
Znaczy się to this Monday
I am sorry to inform you that I can not meet me on Monday
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 gru 2020
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.