Pomoc w podaniu do szkoły.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej. Możecie żucić okiem jak to wygląda ? Co powinnam poprawić ? Nie mam pomysłu jak to można jeszcze ulepszyć. Możecie jakoś pomóc ?

Why did I choose this course?
I chose this course because of my passion for learning new things. Attending this course will allow me to evolve my language skills. I am interested in not only learning the language itself but also progress with my current skills and complexity of the Spanish language.

Why did I choose this University?
According to World University Rankings and student reviews, the university is very successful. Finishing the studies may guarantee employment for graduates. Excellent location near to my place of residence and work.

Why have I chosen to study in the UK and how will it help me achieve my career goals?
I chose to study in the UK because living in a foreign country facilitates continuous development. Achieve higher skills and experience will help me gain my career goals as an effective communicator.

What have I been doing since I completed my previous studies?
Since I finished my previous education, I have travelled and obtained experience on professional paths. I was lived in Spain, while was actively studying the language outside of work.
develop, nie evolve
nie rozumiem, jak jest mozliwy postęp zlożoności języka hiszpanskiego?
zdanie z location nie ma czasownika. Np. uniwersytet jest doskonale polozony...
facilitates continuou development - wktaju ojczystym ciagly rozwoj nie jest ulatwiony?
kolejne zdanie zaczynasz od czasownika 'osiagnac wyzsze umiejetnosci'
on professional paths nie jest zrozumiale
bylam żyta? srodek zdania rowniez nie jest zrozumialy, czemu while?

»

Pomoc językowa