prosze, rzuccie okiem :-)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam was!!
Mialabym ogromna prosbe, jeyeli macie czas sprawdzcie czy w mojej pracy sa jakies bardzo razace bledy, ktore trzebaby poprawic, to dajcie znac. akurat angielski nie jest miom pierwszym jezykiem obcym i nie mam wyczucia jezykowego co do poprawnosci wypowiedzi
z gory dzieki!!

I would love to participate in .......... This year I finish my studies and I have to think about it, what I want to do in my future. The end of my studies doesn’t mean for me, that I end also my education. Today the most of us know, that we have to learn all the time, doesn’t matter if we are still students or not.
I think, It’s a great idea to meet the people from all over the world to work together on interesting projects that involve education. It’s great, because at such undertakings participate very oft young people, who have already big experience, because they are involved in different international workshops. The other participants can learn from them and take the new knowledge to their homelands. For me it’s the most important thing, if the young people can learn from together. When people from many different countries meet in one place to discuss about an interesting theme, they get to know the point of view of other persons and they learn to respect it.
I would love to join to you in June to relay my knowledge about education and supplement it with experience of other participants.
I would love to participate in ...... This year I finish my studies
and I have to think about 'it' (to znaczy co? o czym? po co to 'it' tutaj jest?), what I want to do in my future. The end of my studies doesn't mean for me, that I 'end also' (zla kolejnosc slow - also end) my education. Today
'the' (dlaczego 'the?) most of us know, that we have to learn all the time,(tu cios brakuje np AND IT) doesn't matter if we are still students or not (NB Nie tylko studenci sie ucza).
I think, 'It's' (dlaczego duza litera?) a great idea to meet 'the' (dlaczego 'the?) people from all over the worl, (przecinek)to work together on interesting projects that involve education. It's great, because at such undertakings 'participate very 'oft' (?) young people' (jabym to zmienila - young people), who 'have already' (zla kolejnosc slow - already have) 'big' (big nie jest najlepszym slowem tutaj, znajdz inne) experience...
The other participants can 'earn' (chyba learn) from them and take the new knowledge to their 'homelands' (mozna tez home countries). For me it's
the most important thing, if 'the' (dlaczego 'the') young people can learn from 'together' (NIE, albo learn from each other, albo learn together).
When people from many different countries meet in one place to discuss
'about' (dlaczego about?) an interesting theme, they get to know the point of view of THE other 'persons' (jabym uzyla people) and they learn to respect it.
I would love to join 'to' (dlaczego 'to?) you in June...

« 

Praca za granicą