list nieformalny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Napisałem list i prosze o sprawdzenie go jak najszybciej z góry dziękuje

Dear X,

Thanks for your last Lester and I apologise that so long I wrote nothing. I think that at you everything is in order. I write to describe unpleasant event during the party New Year's Eve at me. At the beginning of the party everything was well right up until the moment when somebody launched one banger in the kitchen. He fled. Everything in the kitchen was black. Everybody came to the kitchen. On awhile everybody clam up and the silence perm a few moments. After someone started to laugh. Though some offered help in cleaning the kitchen. When was yet a new year a few persons helped me cleaning the kitchen. We opened the window in the kitchen . We cleaning until morning. I thought that parents would notice nothing but we forgot to wipe of soot on the ceiling. My parents said it had been the last New Year's Eve at me at home and about different parties I can forget .. for the long time.
But in spite of this incident of the majority my of friends the party appealed. I hope that such a situation didn't happen to you and won't happen.

Yours Y
Thanks for your last 'Lester' (chyba LETTER) and MAY I apologise that 'so long I wrote nothing' (NIE, that I haven't written for so long). I think that 'at you' (co to?) everything is in order. I write to describe AN unpleasant event during the 'party New Year's Eve' (zla kolejnosc slow - NY Eve party) 'at me'.(na mnie?)
...UNTIL somebody launched 'one banger' in the kitchen.
Everybody came INTO the kitchen. 'On awhile everybody clam up and the silence perm a few moments' (tego zdanie nie rozumiem). After THAT someone started to laugh. 'Though some offered help in cleaning the kitchen' (to zdanie nie jest w calosci - albo dolacz jego do poprzedniego albo popraw). 'When was yet a New year' (tej czesci nie rozumiem) a few pEOPLE helped me CLEAN the kitchen.
We cleanED until THE morning. I thought that parents would notice 'nothing' (NIE, napisales, ..rodzice zobacza nic' - would NOT notice anything) but we forgot to wipe THE soot on the ceiling. My parents said it had been the last New Year's Eve PARTY at MY HOUSE and 'about different parties I can forget' (zla kolejnosc slow - nie tlumacz slowo slowo z polskiego, ..that I can forget about any other parties for a long time) .
But in spite of this incident 'of the majority my of friends the party
appealed' (znowu zla kolejnosc slow - the party appealed...). I hope that such a situation 'didn't' (NIE, has NOT) happenED to you and won't EVER happen.
bardzo ci dziękuje za poprawienie
a teraz objaśnie o co mi chodziło tam gdzie nie rozumiałeś:
'at you' (co to?) – u ciebie
'at me'.(na mnie?) – u mnie
'On awhile everybody clam up and the silence perm a few moments' (tego zdanie nie rozumiem).
Na chwilę wszyscy zamilkli i cisza trwała kilka chwil
'When was yet a New year' (tej czesci nie rozumiem) -kiedy był juz nowy rok

czy to nadal jest źle
'at you' (co to?) - u ciebie - 'WITH you'
'at me'.(na mnie?) - u mnie 'with me'
'On awhile everybody clam up and the silence 'perm' (perm to jest trwala - ale jak kobiety robia sobie fryzure) a few moments'
Dlatego, ze tlumaczysz slowo w slowo z jez polskiego, to nie rozumiem zdania - powinno byc...For a while everyone clammed up and the silence lasted few moments
...-kiedy był juz ..In the New Year..
bardzo ci dziękuje mam nadzieje że dostanę z tego dobrą ocene

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa