Bardzo wazne / prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie
jest to dla mnie bardzo wazne a czas mam bardzo malo bo tylko do jutra
oto ten list:

"Dear John

How nice of you to write a letter. I was surprised when I saw a letter from you. You didn’t write to me for 3 years.
You have recess now, haven’t you? You have well I has recess two weeks ago and now I’m must going to school but I don’t want. Teachers give me many homework and they do many test from mathematics, biology, polish etc. I wish it was over.
You don’t know what you can do in recess and you want I write you what I did in my recess? Ok, I can do this. So, when I have recess I’m doing many thinks. In recess I got up about 11 or 12. When I stand up and I eat some breakfast, my friend calls on me. When they did this I was dressed up and we went to play. Some day we made a snowman other day we did a snowball flight and everyday I sledged from downhill and my friend too. We have got fun.
If this letter will help you to have very good recess I will be very happy.

Take care and write me again

XYZ"
Dear John,
You 'have well' (tego nie rozumiem) I haD A recess two weeks ago and now 'I'm must' (napisales 'I am must' - czy to ma sens?) 'going' (nie going tylko go) to school but I don't want TO. Teachers give me 'many' (nie many a much) homework and they do many test from mathematics, biology, polish (Polish piszemy duza litera) etc. I wish it was ALL over.
You don't know what you can do in recess and you want ME TO write you
what I did in my recess? (czy to jest wlasciwie pytanie?) Ok, I can do this. So, when I have 'A' recess 'I'm doing' (lepiej I do) many 'thinks' (chyba nie, mysle, ze to literowka - popraw). DURING recess I 'got' (get) up about 11 or 12. When I 'stand up' (mowi sie get up) I eat some breakfast AND my friend calls on me. When 'they' (dlaczego they a przedtem byl tylko jeden friend?) did (do) this I 'was' (am) 'dressed up' (jest duza roznica pomiedzy dressed a dressed up) and we 'went' (go out) to play. 'Some day' (nie, One day) we made a snowman AND ON ANother day we HAD a snowball 'flight' (nie, sprawdz jak to sie pisze) and everyday I sledged 'from' (po co to?) downhill 'and my' (chyba with my) friend. We haD PLENTY OF fun.
..and write me again - wiem ze AmE tak pisza, ale ja lubie ...write TO me again.
>You 'have well' (tego nie rozumiem) ..

good for you
not for you, Terry; for the guy that's having a recess..or whatever...Spring break, March break, January break..watever. A break from school is good.. good for him.

>You have recess now, haven't you? You have well

you're having a recess now, aren't you? How good for you!

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia