..bardzo prosze o spr.pracy..

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Rozpraweczka:)

Adolescence is a very tough period of life. Parents often cannot understand their children's behaviour and they quarrel with them. What can you do? How to get along with parents when you are a teenager? I will try to answer this question.
Firstly, I think that you should gain your parents' confidence. If parents trust you, they will allow you to go for example, to the disco with friends and you will can come back late or spend the night at friend's home.
Secondly, it is good idea to introduce your close friends and acquaintances to your parents. They will be sure that you spend time with proper teenagers and they will less worry about you. It is also important to always say the truth. You will be perceived as a reliable and trustworthy person.
What is more, you should do something what will surprise your parents. For example, instead of going to the swimming pool, stay at home and look after your younger siblings. You can also prepare a delicious breakfast for parents and wash the dishes after meal. Try not to have your room cleaned by mother, you should do it yourself! Your parents will be proud of you and they will trust you, for sure.
In conclusion, I think that if I want to get on well with parents you should show your maturity. You should never lie. Instead of sitting in front of computer, try to help your mother with housework. Show your parents that you are reliable and they can always rely on you. If you do it, you won't have problems with them!
JUTRO :)
Cortesa,

If
>parents trust you, they will allow you to go for example, to the disco
>with friends and you will can come back late or spend the night at
>friend's home.

To zdanie już było poprawiane w poprzednim wątku. Dlaczego więc znowu piszesz z błędami? Aby ktoś inny tracił czas i poprawiał? Z Twojej strony jest kompletny brak szacunku dla czasu i pracy innych.
Otóż to!
What is more, you should do something 'what' THAT will surprise your parents.
Show your parents that you are reliable and THAT they can always rely on you.

Jak sie okazuje, ja tez lubie 'that' :)
vindex
juz jestes moim przyjacielem - someone 'that' I like
Jak bedzie po angielsku "uderz w stol, a nozyce sie odezwa"? ;-)
Anyway, I feel flattered...

Thanks a lot and good night,
vindex
if the cap fits, wear it.
jest cos takiego: 'when the S... hits the fan' - tylko niewiem, czy znaczenie jest wlasnie takie same.
troche inne - when the shit hits the fan implies that someone has to beware when say untruth.

Be careful when shit hits the fan 'cos you may end up in a goddamn jail/prison, mate:)

No reference to Terri attached!!
eva74,
napisalam calosc, bo bylo pozno na poprawianie i zamierzalam zrobic to dzis i zrobie:)
Nie oskarzaj skoro nie znasz zamiarow:)
"Every why has a wherefore.". Ale jak zawsze, pewien w 100 % nie jestem czy to dokładnie odpowiada polskiemu przysłowiu. ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa