List do cioci z Ameryki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi!
My name is Kate. I’m seventeen years old and I to moved with parents and my brother to village near Cracow. My English is not good, but I think that you will understand me. I learn in high school. I would like to thank you for all the presents, photographs and information about you and your family. Now I have vacation and maybe I go the seaside with family, so I'm very happy. My parents feel good. I would like you to apologize for the fact that I write just now, but I was afraid that you don’t understand me. I don’t know what I can write yet, why I want keep in touch online.

My e-mail: .....or my skype: ......
Hi albo Greetings!
My name is Kate. I'm seventeen years old and I moved (czy live?) with MY parents and my brother to A village near Cracow. My English is not VERY good, but I think that you will understand me. I STUDY ENGLISH in high school. I would like to thank you for all the presents, photographs and information about you and your family. I AM NOW ON vacation and may be goING TO the seaside with MY family, so I'm very happy. My parents ARE FINE. I would like to apologize for TAKING SO LONG TO write, but I was afraid that you

« 

Business English

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie