Please check my mention

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Paul,
My name is Klaudia and I’m 17 years old. I’m from Poland. I live In Elblag a small Town In North-east Poland. I’m quite tall and of medium build. I’ve got Green eses and long Brown hair.I’m quite extrovert and very sociable. I’m also very goot at children. I love to give out ad vice and helping pe ople with their problems and I think I’m good at it. I’m hard working and responsible.
I like going out with friends,seeing films and listening to music like rock, alternative rock or punk. I’m happy to do things on my own. I’m very independent. I’m bit untidy too- my room usually In a mess.
I’ve got Any siblings. I’m an only child. I live In a Flat. I ‘m learning at hight school. The most intresting school subject for me are history and maths. I intend to visit the Spain becouse I want to learn this lenguage. I’m looping forward to having a penfriend.
Your sincerely,
XxX
I live in Elblag, a small town in North-east Poland.
I've got green 'eses' (popraw) and long brown hair.I'm quite AN extrovert and
very sociable. I'm also very 'goot' (ortog) 'at' (nie, tutaj WITH-z) children. I love to give out advice and helP people with their problems and I think I'm good at it.
...my room IS usually in a mess.
I've NOT got Any siblings.
I 'm learning at 'hight' (ortog HIGH school. The most intresting school subjectS (l. mnoga bo 2) for me are history and maths. I intend to visit 'the' (niepotr) Spain 'becouse' (poszukaj jak to slowo sie pisze i zapamietaj!) I want to learn this 'lenguage' (ortog).
I'm 'looping'(ortog\) forward to having a penfriend.
>>please check my mention
co to jest ta "mention"?

>My name is Klaudia and I'm 17 years old. I'm from Poland. I live In
>Elblag a small Town In North-east Poland.
Elblag. It is a small....

I'm quite tall and of medium
>build. I've got Green eses and long Brown hair.
eyes

I'm quite extrovert and
>very sociable.
I am an extrovert and I'm very sociable.

>I'm also very goot at children.
good with children

>I'm bit untidy too- my room usually In a mess.
is a mess

>I've got Any siblings.
I don't have any siblings.

>I'm learning at hight school.
high school

>The most intresting school subject for me
>are history and maths.
subjects + literówka w intresting

>I intend to visit the Spain becouse I want to
>learn this lenguage.
2 literówki

>I'm looping forward to having a penfriend.
nie looping tylko...?

Powtórz sobie użycie wielkich liter.
thanks
thanks

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Inne