bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć, napisałam tekst na temat mojego stylu ubierania się i bardzo Was proszę o sprawdzenie.

My favorite style of dressing is sports style because it's very comfortable and in my oppinion it looks nice. I really like wearing sweatshirts and comfortable trainers. Now I have shoes of Nike with pink and white spots akcents. When I planning go to my friend's party then I put on something casual, like tight- fitting trousers and trendy T-shirt. I wearing similar clothes when I'm going to family's party because then I feel eas-innes. Somethimes my hand decorate little branslet but not often.
In hot summer day I usually wearing loose shorts and cotton blouses in all colour witch suits me. When I'm in garden I walking on the ground without shoes but when I'm out- I wearing flip-flops. When I have pony tail then I put in my ears earings in all kinds: long, short, round or other shapes. When the winter is coming ang it's cold outside I wearin warmly sweaters usually with turtlle neck because I have sick throat. I always wearing jeans and trainers and it doesn't depends on the weather.
I like designers clothes but most often it's very costly and I can't go to expense of something like that. My favorite designer is Nike and it's strange because for the most I like it by their trade name. They selling sports clothes and shoes and in their advertising they showing us people who cares about sports lifestyle. Their passion is sport, so Philip Knight take the name from mythology because goddes Nike was the goddes who personified trimph what is very important in sport. Everyone wants to win. Nike's symbol- wing become to recognizable logo. I really respect foundress for his creativity.
I'm not fallow fasion with everything, when something doesn't suits me or I don't lke it then I don't care. I dress everything for myself. But I like to look magazines and watching fashionTV.
My favorite colour is black and grey. I also like when on the T-shirts are funny inscriptions and I always buying cotton T-shirts and somethin linen. I also prefer jeans then cord. I really not often dress jewellery or other akcessories because I feel uncomfortable. The most irritating thing is neckles I hate it.

KONIEC
Bradzo Was proszę o pomoc, w domu nie mam kogo poprosić o sprawdzenie bo moi rodzice się nie uczyli angielskiego. To dla mnie ważne, więc jeszcze raz bardzo proszę.
My favoUrite style of dressing is A sports (style) ONE because it's very comfortable and, in my oppinion, it looks nice. I really like wearing sweatshirts and comfortable trainers. Now I have NIKE shoes with pink and white spots (akcents) - ZŁE SŁOWO. When I plan TO go to my friend's party then I put on something casual, like tight- fitting trousers OR A trendy T-shirt. I wear similar clothes when I GO to A family's party because I feel (eas-innes)(YOU MEAN EASYGOING?). Sometimes my hand IS decorateD WITH A little (branslet) BRACELET but not often.
ON A hot summer day I usually wear(ing) - PO CO CI TA KOŃCÓWKA? loose shorts and cotton (blouses) T-SHIRTS in all colourS (witch) THAT suit(s) me. When I'm in A garden I walk(ing) (on the ground without shoes) LEPIEJ: BAREFOOT but when I'm out, I wear(ing) flip-flops. When I have A pony tail then I put my (ears) earings ON. THEY ARE OF DIFFERENT SHAPES, EITHER long OR short, round or SQUARE. When the winter COMES anD it's cold outside I USUALLY wear warm(ly) TURTLE NECK sweaters because I (have) GET (sick) SORE throat EASILY. I always wear(ing) jeans and trainers and it doesn't depend(s) on the weather.
I like designer(s) clothes but most often (it's) THEY ARE very (costly) EXPENSIVE (and) SO I can't (go to expense of) AFFORD TO HAVE something like that. My favoUrite designer is Nike and it's strange because (for the most I like it by their trade name)I LIKE IT MOST FOR ITS NAME. They (masz na myśli grupę ludzi pracujących w Nike?) sell(ing) sports clothes and shoes and their advertising show us: people who care(s) about A sports lifestyle. Their passion is A sport, so Philip Knight tOOK the name from mythology because Nike goddesS was the (goddes) ONE who personified triUmph important in sport. Everyone wants to win. The Nike's symbol- a wing, becAme A recognizable logo. I really respect THE founDER for his creativity.
I('m) DON'T fOllow fasHion (with everything) BLINDLY. When something doesn't suit(s) me or I don't lIke it then I don't care. I GET dressED (everything) - bez tego, for myself. But I like LOOKING THROUGH magazines and watching fashionTV.
My favoUrite colourS ARE black and grey. I also like (when on the)-bez tego T-shirts TO HAVE funny inscriptions and I always buy(ing) cotton T-shirts and (somethin linen) - MASZ NA MYŚLI COŚ LNIANEGO?. I also prefer jeans thAn cordUROYS. I DON'T really often (dress) PUT ON jewellery (or other (akcessories) - SAMOCHODOWE CZY WĘDKARSKIE :) ZŁE UŻYCIE SŁOWA, POMIŃ TO BO W SŁOWIE BIZUTERIA ZAWIERA SIĘ WSZYSTKO because I feel uncomfortable. The most irritating thing is A neckles. I hate it.
wieeeeeelkie dzięki za sprawdzenie :**

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie