Proszę o sprawdzenie - krótka wypowiedz

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I have been always interested in Biology and Chemistry so I decided in high school to learn this subjects on (rozszerzonym?) level. I very wanted to continue my education at Medical University at division of Laboratory Medicine because I think that it`s very interesting department and it`s connected with my interests. Unfortunately I haven`t wrote my Matura exams as good as I wanted and as a result I didn`t get for my chosen department. I go to Physiotherapy and surprisly (niespodziewanie?) I very like it, and I think I won`t try to change it in forward year. I met here fantastic people. There are some disadvantages, for example our timetable, which is very bad because we start our lessons very early and we end it at evening because we have a lot of gaps between lessons. There are also some mistakes because there are situations that we have a lecture and class from different subjects at the same hour. But like I said, I`m very happy that I can study here. I hope that everything will be good and I pass all my exams and in the future I will be able to work as physiotherapist and help people getting better (zdrowiec?)
I have been always interested in Biology and Chemistry so I decided
in high school to learn 'this' (ale 'this' odnosi sie do l. poj, a tutaj wymieniales 2) subjects on (rozszerzonym?-extended) level.
I 'very' (to juz zaczyna dzialac na mnie, ktory pseudo-nauczyciel powiedzial Ci, ze 'very' jest odpowiednikiem polskiego 'bardzo'?) wanted to continue my education at Medical University at THE division of Laboratory Medicine because I think that it`s A very interesting department and it`s connected with my interests. Unfortunately I haven`t 'wrote' WRITTEN my Matura exams as 'good' WELL as I wanted and as a result I didn`t get (ale 'didn't get WHAT?- co ty tu wypisujesz?) 'for' AT my chosen department. I go to Physiotherapy and
'surprisly' (ortog) I 'very like it' (nie pisz tego dziwactwa - tu ma byc..I LIKE IT VERY MUCH-naucz sie i nigdy nie uzywaj 'very' jako 'bardzo') , and I think I won`t try to change it in 'forward' NEXT year. 'I met here fantastic people' (zmien kol slow...I met fantastic...). There are some disadvantages (ale do czego, do 'meeting interesting people?), for example our timetable, which is very bad because we start our lessons very early and we end 'it' (ale lessons to l. mnoga - popraw) 'at' IN THE evening because we have a lot of gaps between lessons. There are also some 'mistakes' (zle slowo-popraw) because there are situations that we have a lecture and class from different subjects at the same hour.
I hope that everything will be good and THAT I WILL pass all my exams and in the future I will be able to work as A physiotherapist and help people 'getting' GET better.
dziekuje za pomoc ;), powiem szczerze, że żaden nauczyciel nigdy nie czepiał się słówka "very", ono nie oznacza "bardzo"?
terri Ci wytłumaczyła, że nie mówimy I very like something tylko I like something very much.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia