It was a beautiful spring day.. czyli opowiadanie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium
Kochani forumowicze,
wiem, że to niedziela i nikomu się nie chce nawet myśleć o angielskim, ale czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzić moje opowiadanie? Będę dozgonnie wdzięczna.


It was a beautiful spring day. Sun was shining and sky was cloudless. ‘Ideal for a long bike ride to Kałków’ I thought.
The day before I had called my best friend Sandra and asked her, if we can meet today at 2 pm, because we haven’t seen each other for such a long time.
Dressed in a polo and cute shorts, I jumped on my bicycle and started my journey. I had to do 21 miles. But just after 10th mile I felt that I’m not able to do the rest! Luckily I met my friend Joe and he offered to give me a lift.
Sandra was waiting for me in the front of her house. I thought that we’re going to have a nice cup of tea and just talk, but with a mysterious grin on her face she took me to a stable. “There he is’ she said ‘Thunder, my new horse’. Then she informed me, that today is my first horse-riding lesson. She took out Thunder out of his paddock and asked me to climb up. Then we went for a small ride. My hands were shaking and I was nearly crying. After 30 minutes she said that she’s gonna show me some tricks. I was so proud of her when I saw how good she is. ‘Now I’ll jump over that fence’ she shouted. Then a strange thing happened. I heard loud neigh and suddenly Sandra fell off Thunder’s back.
As fast as I could I ran towards my bleeding friend. I called the ambulance and told them, that she had been hit in her head and lost consciousness. They came immediately and took her to the hospital. She stayed there for a week, because there were some dangerous complications. With a big bandage all over her head she looked like a mummy! At last, they let her out next Friday. Just then, she had sold her horses and gave all the money for a charity institution.

Hmm.. no i jak? dużo błędów? Mam nadzieję, że nie ;** Dziękuje za każdą odpowiedź.:)
>It was a beautiful spring day. {The} sun was shining and {the} sky was cloudless.
>'{An} ideal {day} for a long bike ride to Kałków,' I thought.
>The day before I had called my best friend Sandra and asked her if we
>{could} meet {the next day} at 2 pm, because we {hadn't} seen each other for such a
>long time.
>Dressed in a polo and cute shorts, I jumped on my bicycle and started
>my {ride}. I had to do 21 miles. But just after {the} 10th mile I felt that
>I {was} not able to do the rest! Luckily I met my friend Joe and he
>offered to give me a lift.
>Sandra was waiting for me in {} front of her house. I thought that
>we {were} going to have {just} a nice cup of tea and {a} talk, but with a
>mysterious grin on her face she took me to {the} stable. 'There he
>is,' she said. 'Thunder, my new horse'. Then she informed me that {that day}
>{was her} first horse-riding lesson. She took {} Thunder out of his
>paddock and asked me to climb {him} up. Then we went for a small ride. My
>hands were shaking and I was nearly crying. After 30 minutes, she said
>that she {was going to} show me some tricks. I was so proud of her when I saw
>how good she {was}. 'Now I'll jump over that fence,' she shouted. {And} then a
>strange thing happened. I heard {a} loud neigh and suddenly Sandra fell
>off Thunder's back.
>As fast as I could, I ran towards my bleeding friend. I called {an}
>ambulance and told them that she had been hit in her head and lost
>consciousness. They came immediately and took her to {} hospital. She
>stayed there for a week because {she had developed} some dangerous
>complications. With a {lot of} bandage all over her head, she looked like a
>mummy! They {finally} let her out {the} next Friday. {The very same day}, she {} sold her horses and gave all the money {to charity}.
Dziękuje bardzo :* Wiedziałam, że najgorzej będzie z the, a, an.. itd.. ;]

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

 »

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie