list do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie, jest to list formalny. Zapytanie o prace w USA, ktora była oferowana przez firme. (mam przedstwic swoje kwalifikacje oraz zapytać o rodzaj oferowanej pracy, zakwaterowanie, koszty lotu i pozwolenie na prace)
Dziekuje:-)

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you with regard to your advertisement which was published in the local newspaper last week. I am interested in finding a job in Florida. I would appreciate some further information about the chance to be employed.

To begin with, I would like to introduce myself. I have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, now I continue my studies at Krakow University in order to obtain the Master of Arts. I am from Poland but I am bilingual. I speak English and Polish efficiently. I have experiences in job as a junior clerk and sales representative. I am interested in the newest achievement of Information Technology and new aspects of e-banking.

I would be grateful if you write any information about the job that you can offer me. I am wandering if it is a physical or office job and what qualification it requires. I know that the Poles have to have a work permit in the USA. Before I decide to go abroad I would like to know whether you can run errands connected with the work permit and insurance for me.

The cost is very important for me so I wish to know if the cost of flight included. I would appreciate if you could also write me the exact wages.
Now I live in Europe and I do not have any friends in the USA. I would be grateful if you could inform me whether there is any cheap accommodation in Florida area. How long shall I have to commute to work every day?

Thank you in advance for you time and assistance. I would be grateful whether you would reply as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
I am writing to you with regard to your advertisement which was
published in the local newspaper (moze nie uwierzyc, ale chyba maja wi3ecej jak tylko jeden newspaper- nazwe i data jest potrzebna) last week.
..about 'the chance to be employed' EMPLOYMENT CHANCES.

To begin with, I would like to introduce myself. I have a 'bachelor's
degree' (piszemyh w skrutach B.A.) in Marketing, now I AM continuING my studies at 'Krakow University' (czekaj, czekaj, dokladnie na ktorym, bo z tego co ja wiem, to Krakow ma wiecej jak tylko jeden)? in order to obtain 'the' A Master of Arts DEGREE.
I have 'experiences' (do have I, my darling, ale slowo tutaj to EXPERIENCE)
in PREVIOUS jobS as a junior clerk and sales representative.

I am 'wandering' (zle slowo-popraw) if it is a physical or AN office job and
what qualification it requires.
Before I decide to go abroad I would like to know whether you can 'run errands' (tego nie rozumiem) connected with the work permit and insurance for me.

The cost is very important for me so I wish to know if the cost of THE
flight IS included.
I would appreciate if you could also 'write me the exact wages' (nie, tak nie piszemy,...TELL ME THE SALARY .
I would be grateful if you could inform me whether there is any cheap
accommodation in THE Florida area. How 'long' FAR shall I have to commute to
work every day?
I would be grateful 'whether' (nie rozpoznajesz roznicy pomiedzy 'whether' and 'if' - tutaj musi byc IF you would reply as soon as possible.
dziękuje z wskazówki

"to run errands" to wg mnie załatwianie spraw
tylko nie wiem czy w formalnym zapisie tak mozna napisać
>"to run errands" to wg mnie załatwianie spraw
Niestety nie. Prosze poszukac odpowiednich slow.
That's how it translates into Polish, but you are right, it doesn't work in this context.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie