Dialog - pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam ...
Czy ktoś mógł by mi sprawdzić mój dialog?? To dla mnie bardzo ważne i pilne...Z góry dziękuję za pomoc...

A: Hello.
B: Hello. I haven’t seen you for such a long time. How are you?
A: Fine, thank you. Recently I heard a lot new information and now I have some questions to you.
B: Okay, I also have some questions to you.
A: I heard that the legal age for voting in most countries is eighty.
B: No, it isn’t eighty. It’s eighteen. I heard that in most countries you stop working around the age of seventeen.
A: No, it isn’t seventeen. It’s seventy. Someone talked that New York is a capital of the USA.
B: Really? Washington is a capital of the USA. In my opinion the best football team in the world is Iceland.
A: In my opinion it is Scotland. I heard that there are sixty thousand people in the UK.
B: No, there are over than sixty million people in the UK. Is the BMX a famous German car company?
A: No, that’s BMW. Is Ferrari a famous French company?
B: No, it is a famous Italian Company. I heard that in the UK people eat a lot of fish and ships.
A: Really? Ships are inedible. They eat a lot of fish and chips. Someone talked that the President of the USA lives in a greenhouse.
B: Really? He lives in a Whitehouse. I heard that the River Danube flows through Paris.
A: This river isn’t flow through Paris. It isn’t flow through France. Ok. Thank you for this instructive conversation. I am late for work and I must go. See you later.
B: See you.
B: Hello. I haven't seen you for such a long time. How are you?
A: Fine, thank you. Recently, I (heard...moze lepiej encountered/came across) a lot OF new information and now I have some questions FOR you.
B: Okay, I also have some questions FOR you.
B: No, it isn't eighty. It's eighteen. I heard that in most countries you stop working around the age of seventeen.
A: No, it isn't seventeen. It's seventy. Someone SAID that New York is THE capital of the USA.
B: Really? Washington is a capital of the USA. In my opinion the best football team in the world is Iceland.
A: In my opinion it is Scotland. I heard that there are sixty thousand people in the UK.
B: No, there are over than sixty million people in the UK. Is the BMX a famous German car company?
A: No, that's BMW. Is Ferrari a famous French company?
B: No, it is a famous Italian company. I heard that in the UK people eat a lot of fish and ships.
A: Really? Ships are inedible. They eat a lot of fish and chips. Someone SAID that the President of the USA lives in a greenhouse.
B: Really? He lives in THE White House. I heard that the River Danube flows through Paris.
A: This river
siuniab dziękuję bardzo...czy jeszcze jest coś nie tak??

B: Hello. I haven’t seen you for such a long time. How are you?
A: Fine, thank you. Recently I encountered a lot of new information and now I have some questions for you.
B: Okay, I also have some questions for you.
B: No, it isn’t eighty. It’s eighteen. I heard that in most countries you stop working around the age of seventeen.
A: No, it isn’t seventeen. It’s seventy. Someone said that New York is the capital of the USA.
A: No, that’s BMW. Is Ferrari a famous French company?
B: No, it is a famous Italian company. I heard that in the UK people eat a lot of fish and ships.
A: Really? Ships are inedible. They eat a lot of fish and chips. Someone said that the President of the USA lives in a greenhouse.
B: Really? He lives in the Whitehouse. I heard that the River Danube flows through Paris.
A: This river doesn’t flow through Paris. It doesn’t flow through France. Ok. Thank you for this instructive conversation. I am late for work and I must go. See you later.
B: See you.

No, there are over than (tutaj chyba zastanawialas sie czy uzyc "over" czy "more than"...wole "more than") sixty million people in the UK. Is BMX
a famous German car company?

White House
Danube River

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia