podanie o prace

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hejka mam prosbe zalaczam moje podanie o prace. to moje 1sze podanie wiec nie mam pewnosci czy tak to ma wygladac prosze kogos kto zna sie na tym lepiej o przeczytanie i sprawdzenie :)z gory dzieki...

Oświęcim, 7th November 2009

Dear Sir/Madame
I am writing in connection with the job advertisement in „Gazeta Wyborcza” two days ago. I would like to apply for the position of physiotherapeutist in your hospital.
I am twenty one years old. I am currently a student. I am studing faculty of physiotherapy in Beskidzka Wyższa Szkoła Umiejętności in Żywiec.
I feel I have the necessary qualities for this job because I have some practise from another hospitals. I am patient, sensible, punctually, talkative. I like team work, and work witch patients, which makes me an ideal candidate for the job.
I would be glad to attend an interview at any time convenient to you. Please contact me if you have any queries or questions at 5[tel].
I look forward to receiving your reply.
I enclose a copy of my CV.

Yours faithfully
'Oświęcim' (nie podajemy miasta), 7th November 2009
Dear Sir/'Madame' MADAM,
I am writing in connection with the job advertisement in "Gazeta
Wyborcza" 'two days ago' (podajemy dokladna date, bo 2 days ago, to znaczy kiedy - list moze isc 2 tyg).
I would like to apply for the position of 'physiotherapeutist' (ortog) in your hospital.
I am 'twenty one' 21 (powyzej 12 cyfry) years old.
I am studing AT THE Faculty of physiotherapy in Beskidzka 'Wyższa Szkoła Umiejętności' (to anglikowi duzo nie powie - musisz przetlumaczyc) in Żywiec.
I feel I have the necessary qualities for this job because I have ALREADY HAD 'some' (to znaczy ile? dzien, pol godz? 2 lata?-podaj dokladnie)
practise 'from' IN 'another' OTHER hospitals.(such as ...i tutaj nazwy ich).
...Tutaj bym napisala dokladnie co robilas........(experience in...)

I am patient, sensible, 'punctually' (zla czesc zdania), 'talkative' (tego bym nie pisala).
I like team work, (a dlaczego tak sadzisz, mialas kiedys szanse tak pracowac - bo jak tak to napisz-dowody) 'work' (zla czesc zdania) 'witch' (o czarownicach znowu - popraw) patients, which makes me an ideal candidate for the job.

Please contact me ON xxxx if you have...

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie