Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie pocztówki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Napisz następującą pocztówkę do kolegi ze Szkocji

You are on a trekking holiday in the mountains. Write a postcard to your Scottish friend telling him/her where you are, giving details about what are doing there.

Hi Jannet,

Greetings in the Tatra mountain. I am in Zakopane with my parents and two brothers. This is beautyfiul and fantastic place. The weather is great. It's sunny and no rain. I go walking in the mountains and I broke my fear of heights. I'm not skiing really good, but my brothers patiently help my skking (Z tym zdaniem się zastanawiam bo tu chyba chodzi o letnie wakacje?) Tommorrow i sighseeing 'Morskie Oko' and I did a big shopping on Kropówki. It's wonderful.

Hugs & kisses
Justyna Ryś
Hi Janet,

Greetings FROM the Tatra mountain. I am in Zakopane with my parents and two brothers. This is beautyfiul (orto) and fantastic place. The weather is great. It's sunny and THERE IS no rain IN THE FORECAST?. I go walking in the mountains and I HAVE OVERCOME my fear of heights. I'm not skiing really WELL, but my brothers ARE patiently helpING (kogo?) WITH my skiing. Tommorrow (orto) i (pisze sie z duza litere) (brakuje tu czasownika) sighseeing (orto) TO 'Morskie Oko'. I WENT ON a big shopping TRIP In Kropówki. It's wonderful. (a nie lepiej wstawic czas przeszly?)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie