Proszę o pomoc , potrzebne na jutro

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o pomoc w przetłumaczeniu. My company.

Początki działalności sięgają 1993 roku, gdzie po okresie transformacji i w obliczu rodzącej się gospodarki wolnorynkowej Władysław Nowakowski założył przedsiębiorstwo o profilu metalowym.

Pierwotnie działalność związana były z produkcją szaf do przechowywania broni oraz pozyskaniem rynku w celu ich dystrybucji . Wysoka jakość oferowanych produktów pozwoliła w krótkim czasie zdobyć rzesze klientów.

Kolejne lata działalności to systematyczny, ciągły i dynamiczny rozwój przedsiębiorstwa oparty na rozbudowie hal produkcyjnych oraz wprowadzaniu nowoczesnych technologii.

Bogaty park urządzeń do obróbki plastycznej blach, nowoczesna i ekologiczna technologia lakierowania proszkowego oraz wyspecjalizowana kadra pracownicza to potencjał tego przedsiębiorstwa.

Wyroby oferowane przez firmę Novcan zyskały uznanie wielu klientów w kraju, do których należą odbiorcy indywidualni, oraz instytucjonalni, między innymi: Wojsko Polskie, Straż Graniczna, Urząd Celny, ZUS, Urzędy Skarbowe, Sądy, Policja oraz inne.

Jakość i funkcjonalność produktów "NOVCAN" została zauważona i doceniona również przez klientów z krajów Unii Europejskiej. Produkty są wysyłane do Austrii, Belgii, Holandii, Finlandii i Francji.

Dziś przedsiębiorstwo "NOVCAN" jest liderem wśród producentów zabezpieczeń pasywnych w Polsce.

The beginnings of the reach of 1993, where after a period of transformation in the face of the emerging market economy Wladyslaw Nowakowski, founded a company profile metal.

Initially activities were the production of cabinets for storage of weapons and gaining market to their distribution. High-quality products in a short period of time allowed to get crowds of customers.

Subsequent years of a systematic, continuous and dynamic development of enterprises based on the expansion of production halls and the introduction of modern technologies.

Rich park facilities for sheet metal forming, modern and clean technology, powder painting, and specialized personnel to the potential of this company.

Products offered by Novcan gained recognition of many customers in the country, which include individual clients and institutional, inter alia, the Polish Army, Border Guard, Customs Office, Social Insurance, revenue offices, courts, police and others.

Quality and functionality of products, "NOVCAN" was also noticed and appreciated by customers from European Union countries. Products are shipped to Austria, Belgium, Holland, Finland and France.

Today the company "NOVCAN is a leader among manufacturers of passive protection in Poland
prosze nie wklejac tego samego dwa razy. Na razie to jeszcze niektorzy z nas umieja czytac, i nie potrzebujemy tego czytac 2 razy zeby zrozumiec.

Po drugie - tlumaczysz proszo slowo w slowo z polskiego i wychodza bzdury.
Spr5awdzam tylko ang. wersje, jak jej nie rozumiem, to znaczy ze tlumaczenie nie jest dobre.

'The beginnings of the reach of 1993' (co to niby ma znaczyc po ang?) where after a period of transformation in the face of the emerging market economy Wladyslaw Nowakowski, founded 'a company profile metal' (zla kolejnosc slow).(Zmien cale zdanie, bo to nie jest po ang)

Initially (tu brakuje cos) activities were (tu brakuje cos) (tu brakuje cos) the production of cabinets for (tu brakuje cos) storage of weapons and (tu brakuje cos) gaining market 'to' (zle slowo- tutaj FOR) their distribution. High-quality products in a short period of time allowed (komu? czemu?) to get crowds of customers.
Subsequent years of a systematic, continuous and dynamic development
of enterprises based on the expansion of production halls and the
introduction of modern technologies. (no i co...tutaj brakuje drugiej czesci zdania)
'Rich park' (o jakich parkach tutaj piszesz?) facilities for sheet metal forming, modern and clean technology, powder painting, and specialized personnel 'to' (zle slowo) the potential of this company.
Products offered by Novcan gained (tu cos brakuje) recognition of many customers in the country, which 'include' (jak masz 'gained' w czasie przeszlym, to dlaczego nie piszesz includeD?) individual clients and institutional(ale institutional CO?), inter alia, the Polish Army, Border Guard, Customs Office, Social Insurance, Revenue offices, courts, police and others.
Quality and functionality of 'products, "NOVCAN"' (zla kol slow) was also noticed and appreciated by customers from (tu brakuje cos) European Union countries. THE products are shipped to Austria, Belgium, Holland, Finland and France.
Today the company "NOVCAN is a leader among manufacturers of 'passive
protection' (nawet tego nie rozumiem) in Poland

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia