proszę o sprawdzenie listu! :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Aunt Lilly,
Thakn you so much for the shirt that you sent me for my birthday. It's beautiful! It has a gorgeus colour. I really like greenclothes, I've worn this shirt to the school and to the party.
I really enyojed my birthday. My Dad gave me some money because i'm saving for a holiday in France My Mum gave me a beautiful scarf and neklace. This scarf is amazing! It has the colour that really goes with my eyes. I received from my grandmother a cool jumper, It's very warm. My best friend gave me a book 'Bright shiny morning'. Have you read it? I haven't read it yet, but I reckon that it is brilliant.
I hope you are well. Thank again for the lovely shirt!
Lots of love,
Dominika.

Pisałam go w oparciu o podręcznikowy list,mam nadzieje ze dobrze :)
Z góry dziękuję za sprawdzenie :)
'Thakn' (ortog) you so much for the 'shirt' (jak dla dziewczynki, to mowimy 'blouse') that you sent me for my birthday.
It has a 'gorgeus' (ortog) colour. I really like green (tutaj musisz napisac 'green-coloured, dlatego ze samo 'green' znaczy cos innego) clothes, I've worn this 'shirt' (blouse) to the school and to 'the' (jak piszesz 'the' to znaczy jakies specificzne, musisz podac kiedy i co, jak napiszesz 'a' party- to ok) party.
I really 'enyojed' (ortog) my birthday. My Dad gave me some money because 'i'm' ('I' piszemy ZAWSZE duza litera) saving for a holiday in France. My Mum gave me a beautiful scarf and A 'neklace' (ortog).
'I received from my grandmother' (moze inaczej...From my grandmother...) a cool jumper.
I haven't read it AS yet, but I reckon that it is brilliant.
Thank YOU again for the lovely 'shirt' (blouse)!

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie