Prosze o sprawdzenie !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ewentualnie dodanie czegoś od siebie. Będę bardzo wdzięczna.

One of my favorite shopping center is Gold Terraces in Warsaw.It is situated in the city center.This shopping center is very big ,there are a lot of shops.There can buy really everything! There are stores such as Croop- a shop selling clothes , Apart -the jewelry store, Douglas -cosmetics store, Empik -the store CDs, newspapers, cups and many other interesting shops.I like to be there because here there are my three favorite places:ice rink, McDonald's and KFC(I love fast food!) and cinema.If you are hungry you can go to a restaurant if you want to watch a good movie, you can go to the cinema, if you want to have fun, you can go to the ice rink. Good fun with good music!

I like going to “Gold Terraces" because there is very pleasant climate. I think that it is incredibly place, where everybody can buy something useful things and spend a nice time with friends and family.It is a pity that I live too far away, because I could be there all day long.
I like going to “Gold Terraces" because there is very pleasant climate. I think that it is incredibly place, where everybody can buy something useful things and spend a nice time with friends and family.It is a pity that I live too far away, because I could be there all day long.

« 

Olimpiada języka angielskiego