Prosze o pomoc w sprawdzeniu listu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Henry

Thanks for your letter. It was great to hear from you. I'm sorry i Haven't written for so long.

I think that the best places in Poland is Zakopane. This is city situated in mountains. In zakopane is a lot of Highlight. There they are restaurant, touristic routes and go trekking in the mountains. I'd like you to come in holiday. We come to zakopane.
I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience. I hope that you arrive.
Take care XYZ.
I'm sorry 'i' 'I" piszemy ZAWSZE duza litera) haven't written for so long.
I think that the best 'places in' (dlaczego mieszasz l. mnoga z l. poj - pomysl co piszesz) Poland is Zakopane. This is (tu cos brakuje) city situated in (tu cos brakuje) mountains. In Zakopane THERE is a lot of 'Highlight' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa). There 'they' (co to slowo tutaj robi?) are 'restaurant' (tylko jedna? myslalam, ze wiecej, no ale jak ty piszesz jedna, to jedna), touristic routes and 'go trekking' (cos tu nie tak) in the mountains. I'd
like you to come 'in' ON holiday. We (tu brakuje modale) 'come' (wg mnie zle, bo powinno byc GO) to Zakopane.
'I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience' (to jest za bardzo formalne). I hope that you 'arrive' (ale gdzie, gdzie on sie wybiera?).

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie