Opowiadanie-It was three o'clock in the morning...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opowiadanie miało się zacząć "It was three o’clock in the morning when the phone rang".
Z góry dziękuje za sprawdzenie. Pozdrawiam ;]

It was three o’clock in the morning when the phone rang. I pick up the phone and I heard my friend Michael. He was in the police station and he need my help to get out from there. I don’t think to long what to do. Five minutes later I closed the door and went to the police station to help my buddy. Weather was horrible, windy and rainy. Michael was really peaceful person, what does he do wrong ? I can’t stop thinking about it.
Twenty five minutes later policeman answer my question. Michael, my old friend was accused of raping. I was shocked. I knew this guy inside out. How he can do that ? It can’t be truth, I don’t believe that he can do something like that. “Where is victim ? She said that it was him ?“– I asked. Policeman said that they have two suspects, one is Michael and the victim will recognized them tomorrow because she is in shock.
Thirty hours later it was proved that Michael is not a rapist. I knew that from the beginning. He said that this thirty hours in jail was a nightmare.

« 

FCE - sesja lato 2010

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia