kartka z pamiętnika-sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej :) mam napisać w 8[tel]wyrazach co się wydarzyło w szkole w miniony tydzień.
chciałabym żeby ktoś spojrzał czy jest to napisane poprawnie gramatycznie. (czasy, pisownia itp. )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary!
I've had a wonderful week.

Tuesday
I and my class were in the cinema in Poznan. We watched cartoon film
''Disco warms''. Later we was going to eat food on restaurant. At the event were seventeen people. Everyone was delight.

Wednesday
My school organised a ''Child Day''. We didn't had lesson this day. Teachers and head teachers planed us this day on a station. On the station we could play football and volleyball. Later we was eating sausages. All students were at the event. The event was successful.
Tuesday
'I and my class' (napisz 'my class and I') 'were in' WENT (poszli) TO the cinema in Poznan. We watched (przedimek) cartoon film "Disco 'warms' (to jest napewno zle slowo)". Later 'we was' (no, hello, jak masz 'we' to oznacza, ze to jest l. mnoga, to dlaczego uzywasz 'was'-czasownik ktory odnosi sie do l. poj? Co to?) going to eat food 'on' (na restauracji, co ty tu wypisujesz, je sie 'W' - teraz napisz to po ang) restaurant. At the event were seventeen people. Everyone was 'delight' (zla czesc mowy).

Wednesday
My school organised a "Child'S Day". We didn't 'had' HAVE 'lesson' (to mieliscie miec tylko ta jedna jedyna lekcje - pomysl i popraw) ON this day.
Teachers and Head teachers 'planed' (to jest zle slowo-popraw) 'us this day on a station' (tutaj nie rozumiem o co chodzi). On the 'station' (chyba zle okreslenie, bo to przypomina mi stacje kolejowa, komisariat policji itp) we could play football and volleyball. Later 'we was' (naucz sie rozpoznawac l. mn of l. poj i popraw) eating sausages.
dzięki za uwagi, przydadzą się :)
nawet nie zauważyłam takiego wyraźnego błędu jak was/ were dzięks ;]

tylko mam pytanie: tam gdzie jest zdanie
'Everyone was delight' - to miało znaczyć każdy był zachwycony, to mam zmienić to słowo na inne???
a i ostatnie zdanie _ 'the event was successful' - ie powinnam dodać 'the event was finished successful. ???

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie