Zależy mi na bardzo dobrym tłumaczeniu dwóch zdań.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1 Czy mogę Państwa uprzejmie prosić o zwolnienie z obowiązku dostarczenia certyfikatu językowego, ponieważ przez 3 lata studiowałem psychologię w Kalifornii i zaliczyłem programy szkoleniowe zorganizowane przez Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles i Esalen Institute ( programy wymagające bardzo dobrej znajomości języka angielskiego).
2 Uczęszczałem też na zajęcia zorganizowane przez University of California, Los Angeles zakończone egzaminem pisemnym, który zdałem na ocenę A - bardzo dobrą (wymagało to biegłości w posługiwaniu się językiem angielskim).

tyle.

10 lat gdy mieszkałem w Stanach sam bym to przetłumaczył, teraz po 10 latach nieużywania języka angielskiego mogę popełnić jakiś błąd, stąd bardzo proszę o pomoc.

Tomasz
to niemoralne kłamać, że się zna angielski
tu trzeba księdza, a nie tłumacza!
Myślałem że z nauką języka jest tak samo jak z nauką jazdy na rowerze. Gdy się już nauczysz to nigdy nie zapomniesz.
Sprobuj napisać tak jak potrafisz.
Cytat: Aaric
Myślałem że z nauką języka jest tak samo jak z nauką jazdy na rowerze. Gdy się już nauczysz to nigdy nie zapomniesz.
Sprobuj napisać tak jak potrafisz.

zależy, jeżeli ktoś się uczył tak sobie, to nie zapamięta. Oczywiście "each case is complex", ale szczerze wątpie, aby Tomasz mógłby napisać te zdania poprawnie dziesięć lat temu, skoro dzisiaj nie potrafi napisać nic.
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 28 lip 2014
no dobra spróbuję:
Can I kindly ask you Sirs for waiving English language requirement for international students? I spent 3 years in California learning psychology. I completed training programs organized by Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles and Esalen Institute. Both programs required very good scientifical English (lecturers) and spoken English (simulations of therapeutic sessions).

I also completed seminary at University of California, Los Angeles, and passed written examination with grade A = very good. It required fluency in English language.

Przepraszam, że zadanie powierzyłem innym osobom, ale byłem pewny że popełnię jakieś błędy.
Bardzo Was proszę o korektę. Tłumaczenie nie może zawierać żadnych błędów - inaczej będę z klucza zdyskwalfikowany.

Pozdro

Tomasz
Np: ...to waive the requirement of submitting a .... certificate
What is it, some IELTS/TOEFL waiver request to the Admissions Office?
And what kind of seminary was that? Theological?
TOEFLA zdaję z zamkniętymi oczami a IELTS'a w ogóle nie znam. Dokumenty mam złożyć do września nie wyrobię się czasowo. Studia z psychologii.
A gdzie?
Czy na pewno można powiedzieć 'scientificAL', a nie po prostu 'scientific'?
Scientific but does that make any difference?
I mean, even if someone put balls (and hair) on this scratching to make him look like some kind of highbrow marksman, he would still need to show sufficient proficiency in both spoken and written English in front of that admission committee to be granted that waiver, right? And then what? Is he going to dope them with xanax?
Maybe yes, because he's going to be a shrink.
No dobra, ostateczna wersja, czy jest jakiś blądzik ?

Dear Sirs

Can I kindly ask you to waive the requirement of submitting the IELTS Certificate.
I spent 3 years in California learning psychology. I completed training programs organized by Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles and Esalen Institute. All programs required very good scientifical English (lectures) and spoken English (simulations of therapeutic sessions).

I also completed one seminary at University of California, Los Angeles, and passed written examination with grade A = very good. It required fluency in English language.

powinno być: the IELTS Certificate, czy an IELTS Certificate, Czy też THE IELTS Certificate

w UK.
czy jest jakiś blądzik ? TAK

Dear Sirs, (przecinek)

Tutaj dla mnie brakuje 'wstepu' o co wlasciwie to chodzi...Np. I want to attend X University and one reuirement is the presentation of an IELTS Certificate...

Can I kindly ask you to waive the requirement of submitting the IELTS Certificate (for the following reasons:).
I spent 3 years in California (musisz napisac kiedy - od roku do roku - bo to moglo byc 20 lat temu) 'learning' (to jest dla mnie calkowicie zle slowo, czy to ma byc 'studying' - you cannot 'learn psychology' - you 'study' it) psychology.
I completed (tutaj dla mnie brakuje jakie? co one Ci daly? jaki byc ich cel?) training 'programs' (zle, wg mnie. Programmes sie uzywa. Programs-tylko w IT speak) organized by Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles and Esalen Institute.
All programMES required (a gdzie przedimek?) very good scientifical English (lectures) and spoken English (simulations of therapeutic sessions).

I also completed one seminary at University of California, Los Angeles, and passed written examination with grade A = 'very good' (dla mnie to jest za cheeky - czy osoby czytajace nie wiedza co to jest "Grade A" - bo wyglada ze musisz im to tlumaczyc). It required fluency in English language (dla mnie to jest za malo - tak, moze to 'required' ale czy dales sobie rady z tym - trzeba napisac, ze wszystko rozumiales i ze wyniki byly ok).

powinno być: an IELTS Certificate, ...ale wg mnie to tez zalezy jak chcesz to uzyc.

reasumując:

Dear Sirs,

I want to attend MBA - track: Psychology program at ...... University and one requirement (czy one of the requirements?) is the presentation of an IELTS Certificate.

Can I kindly ask you to waive the requirement of submitting the (czy an ?) IELTS Certificate (for the following reasons:).
I spent 3 years in California between 1999 year and 2002 year studying psychology.
I completed intensive training programmes organized by Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles and Esalen Institute (Big Sur).
All programmes required a very good scientifical English (lectures) and spoken English (simulations of therapeutic sessions).

I also completed one seminary at University of California, Los Angeles, and passed written examination with grade A. It required fluency in English language.

(dla mnie to jest za malo - tak, moze to 'required' ale czy dales sobie rady z tym - trzeba napisac, ze wszystko rozumiales i ze wyniki byly ok). SKORO ZDAŁEM NA A to chyba dałem z siebie wszystko...

Czy teraz jest dobrze?
Nie bardzo zrozumiałe: I also completed one seminary at University of California...
attended a seminar

seminary = seminarium duchowne
ok

ok.

1 zamiast one seminary - course albo seminar (co wybrać ?)

2 attended - racja !!

Cytat: tomasztrzcinski

zalezy, jakie to byly zajecia
normalne zajęcia uniwersyteckie - to może course ?
course jest najbardziej ogolnym okresleniem
powinno być: the IELTS Certificate, czy an IELTS Certificate, Czy też THE IELTS Certificate
wersja ostateczna, czy jeszcze nie ?

Dear Sirs,

I want to attend MBA - track: Psychology program at ...... University and one requirement of the is the presentation of an IELTS Certificate.

Can I kindly ask you to waive the requirement of submitting the (czy na pewno "the" tym razem) IELTS Certificate (for the following reasons:).
I spent 3 years in California between 1999 year and 2002 year studying psychology.
I attended intensive training programmes organized by Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles and Esalen Institute (Big Sur).
All programmes required a very good scientifical English (lectures) and spoken English (simulations of therapeutic sessions).

I also attended one seminary at University of California, Los Angeles, and passed written examination with grade A. It required fluency in English language.
przepraszam wiadomość powyżej jest pomyłowa, o to mi chodziło:

Dear Sirs,

I want to attend MBA - track: Psychology program at ...... University and one requirement is the presentation of an IELTS Certificate.

Can I kindly ask you to waive the requirement of submitting an (czy "the" - proszę o odpowiedz) IELTS Certificate (for the following reasons:).
I completed intensive training programmes organized by Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles and Esalen Institute (Big Sur).

I also attended one course at University of California, Los Angeles, and passed written examination with grade A. It required fluency in English language.
Cytat: tomasztrzcinski

Course - konczy sie dyplomem, certyfikatem, itp
Module - przedmiot
Lectures, seminars, groupworks, laboratories, tutorials and directed independent learning - Mode of Delivery
Tak to przynajmniej wyglada na RG University in Aberdeen.

No i co z tym 'scientificAL'? :)
Z tego co wiem to jest archaiczna wersja słowa scientific.
>>Can I kindly ask you to waive the requirement of submitting an

Nie podoba mi sie taki poczatek w takim podaniu, nie pisz tak, to nie jest odpowiednie w takim pismie pisac 'Can I kindly ask..,i dalej za duzo slow, tu sie rozpisujesz ze byles tam i tu fancy schmancy California i te rzeczy

zacznij tak np:

I'm writing to request a waiver of the IELTS requirement for my application
because of the following circumstances/for the following reasons:

Wczesnie bedziesz mial swoje nazwisko, imie, Ref: IELTS Waiver request, application for the .. (nazwa programu czy co tam), jakies ID

poza tym oni moga miec TOEFL/IELTS waiver request form, mozesz sprawdzic, tylko wpiszesz 'reasons'

o scientific i seminary wczesnie pisalem, szkoda ze nie czytales
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa