List motywacyjny, pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej.

Czy znajdzie się jakaś miła osoba, która pomoże mi w napisaniu listu motywacyjnego w języku angielskim?
Wcześniej pisałeś że masz już gotowy list do sprawdzenia. Wklej tutaj, może ktoś coś poradzi.
Wcześniej pisałem o CV. Wkleje je tutaj choć temat wątku dotyczy listu. Niestety nie moge dodac załącznika wiec tekst jest troche rozwalony. Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenia i ew. uwagi. CV nie jest zbyt długie :)

WORK EXPERIENCE
08/07/2013–02/08/2013
Student practice
Hüttenes-Albertus Poland Ltd., Lublin (Poland)
▪Familiarization with the company's production profile.
▪Ancillary works in the cores making.
05/08/2013–30/08/2013
Student practice
ALSTOM Power Ltd., Elbląg (Poland)
▪Familiarization with the profile of foundry plant.
▪Participation in the development of technological processes.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2010–Present
Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy
AGH University of Science and Technology - Faculty of Foundry Engineering, Kraków (Poland)
▪BSc - Thesis title: 'The influence of biodegradable material additive on choosen technological properties of moulding sands with hydrated sodium silicate'.
Currently continuing studies in second-cycle degree, in full-time form. Estimated time of completion: July 2015.
2006–2010
Certificate of competences in Technican IT
Technical College: Zespół Szkół Ponadgimnazjalnych nr 2, Brzesko (Poland)
PERSONAL SKILLS
Mother tongue(s)
Polish
Other language(s)
English
Communication skills
▪good communication skills
▪ability to work in a team
Computer skills
▪competent with most Microsoft Office programmes
▪ability to administer network operating systems
▪basic knowledge of SolidWorks
▪basic knowledge of MAGMA5
▪completion of the first level of the CATIA V5 course (Part Design, Assembly Design)
Driving licence B
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Graduated from training 'Engineer with Culture 2013'. Enjoy all sports particulary football and ski jumping. Love to travel and experience different cultures.
edytowany przez Kurosawa: 16 mar 2015
Ancillary works in the cores making. ja bym np ujął Providing support in l.poj. making.
Moim zdaniem
po przecinku: particularLy football...
Dziękuje za odpowiedź.

Czy takie zwroty jak "Familiarization", "Technical College: polska_nazwa", tłumaczenie na angielski nazwy kursu "Inżynier z Kulturą" są w tego typu dokumencie do przyjęcia?
Np,
Zespół Szkół Ponadgimnazjalnych nr 2, Brzesko Post Secondary Technical Education Complex no. 2 in Brzesko. może mają swoją stronę internetową i tam jest lepiej ujęte;)
ponadgimnazjalny = upper secondary
post-secondary to policealny/pomaturalny
Familiarization w UK chyba jest z 's'. Widzę że dalej masz 'programmes'. Staraj się nie mieszać;)
Może
Etiquette Training for Engineers course
Zostawmy już to CV :) W temacie wątku jest w końcu list motywacyjny to i taki wklejam :)

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am very interested in ‘Go Global Interships’ program about which I learned at a Job Fair at my University. I would like to apply for the position of Metallurgist in the 2015 edition.

In 2014 I took a Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy on AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow. Soon I will be graduate of Faculty of Foundry Engineering, estimated time of completion is June 2015. My education has given me a strong background in theoretical knowledge. Now I want to gain practical knowledge and excellent opportunity for this could be summer internship in KGHM Robinson Nevada Mining Company.

As a hard working employee I strive for efficiency and success. I am a conscientious and ambitious, I am not afraid of new challenges. Moreover I have a certificate of competences in Technican IT, so my computer skills are very good.
I hope my application and my curriculum vitae will be of interest to you. I would like to meet with you to discuss my qualifications for this position.

Proszę o uwagi, zwłaszcza do akapitu 3. Chciałbym również dopisać, coś w stylu że "jestem w trakcie intensywnego kursu językowego i wyjazd za granice byłby dla mnie bardzo cennym doświadczeniem" jakies pomysły?

Dziekuje za pomoc wszystkim udzielającym się w wątku.
I am very interested in ‘Go Global Interships’ program about which I learned at a Job Fair at 'my' (ale my nie wiemy ktory to ten twoj jest) University. I would like to apply for the position of Metallurgist in the 2015 'edition' (to jest zle slowo, ale nie wiem co chcesz powiedziec, moze 'intake).

In 2014 'I took' (tak, tak, ale czy to zdobyles, jak tak to wystarczy I started) a Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy'on' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'na' you do not study ON a Uni, but AT a Uni) AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow. Soon I will 'be' (po co to slowo tutaj jest?) graduate 'of Faculty of Foundry Engineering, estimated time of completion' (niepotr - wystarczy data) is June 2015.
Now I want to gain practical knowledge and (brak przedimka) excellent opportunity for this could be (przedimek) summer internship in KGHM Robinson Nevada Mining Company.

'As a hard working employee' (podaj EVIDENCE!) I strive for efficiency and success. I am 'a' (niepotr) conscientious and ambitious, I am not afraid of new challenges. Moreover I have a certificate of competences 'in Technican IT' (tego nie rozumiem) , so my computer skills are very good.
I would like to meet with you to discuss my 'qualifications' (calkowicie zle slowo, tutaj mozesz dac 'suitability') for this position.

I am currently studying......(cos tam jezyki na jakim level)
aha i w tym CV, ktory wg mnie wymaga napisania jeszcze raz, daty 'work experience pisze sie od ostatniej do pierwszej...)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.