Dobrze napisałam?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć, Starałam się tekst z polskiego przetłumaczyć na angielski, żeby te zdania miały mniej więcej taki sam sens.
sprawdzi ktoś czy dobrze to napisałam?

Tekst po polsku:
Ostatnio czytałam artykuł o nowych podatkach, które będą obowiązywały od 2021 roku. Chciałabym wam opowiedzieć o podatku cukrowym i podatku od alkoholu w małych butelkach - tzw. „małpki”.

Podatek cukrowy dotyczy producentów i dostawców napojów słodzonych. Opłata za słodzone napoje wyniesie 0,5 zł za 1 litr napoju z dodatkiem cukru lub substancji słodzącej i 0,1 zł za 1 litr napoju z dodatkiem substancji aktywnej (kofeina lub tauryna). Do tego dochodzi opłata zmienna wynosząca 0,05 zł za 1 gram cukru powyżej 5 gramów/100 ml. Głównym celem wprowadzenia podatku cukrowego jest promocja prozdrowotnych wyborów konsumentów.

Podatek od ,,małpek” dotyczy konsumentów i branży spirytusowej. Opłata za alkohol w opakowaniach do 300 ml w wysokości 25 zł od 1 litra 100-procentowego alkoholu. Podatek ma przyczynić się do ograniczenia spożywania alkoholi wysokoprocentowych.

Moje tłumaczenie na angielski:

Recently I read an article about new taxes which are going to apply since 2021. I would like to say a few words about sugar tax and tax introduce for alcoholic beverages packed in containers with a capacity not greater than 300 ml so-called ,, monkeys’’.

Sugar tax involves manufacturers and suppliers sugar beverages. The tax will be PLN 0,5 for litre of the drink in the case of content in a sugar or sweetener. Beverages containing added caffeine or taurine will be subject to an additional charge of PLN 0,1 per litre of beverage. For each gram of sugar above 5 g for 100 ml an additional PLN 0,05 shall be charged. The main aim of sugar tax is health promotion.

Tax for alcoholic beverages packed in containers with a capacity not greater than 300 ml involves consumers and spirits industry. The fee would be 25 zł for each liter of 100% alcohol sold in packages of up to 300 ml in volume. The tax will have contribute to decrease to drink hard liquor.
about new taxes which are going to apply since 2021.
tax introduce for alcoholic beverages packed in containers
Sugar tax involves manufacturers and suppliers sugar beverages. to mozne zrozumiec ze producenci i dostawcy beda placic.
mieszasz PLN i zl.
przynajmniej jest jedno 'the' gdzie powinno byc 'a'.
mozliwie ze jest wiecej bledow.
zawartość w cukrze??
will have contribute - begramatyczne
rzeczownik decrease jest policzalny i laczy sie z 'in'
the sugar tax (poza pierwszym wystapieniem w tekscie)
I'm not sure how this is evaluated but I think you should use English quotation marks in English text.
Recently I read an article about new taxes which are going to apply 'since' (to jest zle slowo, tutaj (FROM) '2021. I would like 'to say a few words' (tego nie masz wyzej w polskiej wersji) (lepiej 'TALK') about sugar tax and tax introduceD for alcoholic beverages packed in containers with a capacity not greater than 300 ml (tutaj wg mnit potrzeba 'THE')-called ,, monkeys’’.

Sugar tax 'involves' (zle slowo) manufacturers and suppliers (tu brakuje slowa) sugar beverages. The tax will be 'PLN 0,5' (zle napisane, trzeba 0.50 PLN) for (tu brakuje przedimka) litre of 'the drink' (to jest zle, tutaj chodzi o alkohol) in the case of content 'in a' (zle, tutaj OF) sugar or sweetener. Beverages containing added caffeine or taurine will be subject to an additional charge of 'PLN 0,1' (prosze pisz to normalnie 0.10 PLN) per litre of beverage. For each gram of sugar above 5 g for 100 ml an additional 'PLN 0,05' (0.05 PLN) 'shall' (ja tutaj dalabym WILL) be charged. The main aim of (tutaj mi pasuje dodac przedimek) sugar tax is health promotion.

Tax for alcoholic beverages packed in containers with a capacity not greater than 300 ml 'involves' (cos nie lubie tego slowa tutaj) consumers and (tutaj brak przedimka) spirits industry. The fee would be '25 zł' (nie, tutaj 25.00 PLN) for each 'liter' (albo BrE albo AmE - litre) of 100% alcohol sold in packages of up to 300 ml in volume. The tax will 'have' (niepotr slowo) contribute to (przedimek) decrease 'to drink' (zle lepiej 'in drinking) 'hard liquor' (widze ze AmE uzywasz, po ang. 'strong alcohol)
Oki chyba poprawiłam :d zobaczycie czy teraz jest git ? :D

Recently I read an article about new taxes which are going to apply from 2021. I would like talk about sugar tax and tax for alcoholic beverages in containers with a capacity not greater than 300 ml the-called ,, monkeys’’.

The sugar tax concerns manufacturers and suppliers of? sugar beverages. The tax will be 0.50 PLN for a litre of alcohol in the case of content of sugar or sweetener. Beverages containing added caffeine or taurine will be subject to an additional charge of 0.10 PLN per litre of beverage. For each gram of sugar above 5 g for 100 ml an additional 0.05 PLN will be charged. The main aim of the sugar tax is health promotion.

Tax for alcoholic beverages packed in containers with a capacity not greater than 300 ml concerns consumers and a spirits industry. The fee would be 25.00 PLN for each litre of 100% alcohol sold in packages of up to 300 ml in volume. The tax will contribute to a decrease in drinking strong alcohol.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia