Ważny list, błagam o pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam można sprawdzić czy ok :)? w kilku zdaniach problem mam

Hi :) What heard at you ( troche pomieszałem, ma być co u ciebie słychać :D) I spent my holidays in Warsaw. I was there on 2 June. rnIt`s very beautiful city. There were many pub with tv and restaraunts. I was there with my friend. Unfortunately the weather was very bad. It was very cold and windy, sometimes it`s rainging but I saw very famous building - palac of culture and stadium Legii :) I bought some souvenirs for my mather and for you --> my friends. I met very interesting people of which I sung song at night :) In Warsaw I was been on football match. It`s fantastics surival. On next day I`m go back to home. I had a really nice holidays which I will never forget. Maybe you drive to me on next monday ? Heartily invite :}rnrnno to mój tekst troche tu ciała dałem :D ale myśle, że fatalny nie jest heh musiałem zmyślać :D
What heard at you ( troche pomieszałem, ma być co u ciebie
>słychać :D) (dlaczego tlumaczysz z polskiego slowo w slowo - lepiej poznac ang. zwroty - np. How are you doing? What's new?
I was there on 2 (tu potrzeba 2nd albo second) June. It`s 'a' very beautiful city. There were many pubS with tv (lepiej w calosci-televisions) and restaraunts.(spelling)
...sometimes it`s ( tutaj potrzeba 'it was' nie 'it's') rainging (spelling) but I saw very famous building - palac (po ang. palac to 'palace') of culture (czy Palace of Culture -nie wypadalo by napisac z duza litera?) and stadium Legii :)
I bought some souvenirs (spelling) for my mather (spelling) and for you..
I met very interesting people of which I sung song at night (tego nie rozumie- o co tu chodzi?)
In Warsaw I was been (nie - zly czas - 'I was been' nie istnieje - dlaczego nie uzyjesz 'went') to A football match.
It`s fantastics surival (tego nie rozumie).
On next day I`m go (co napisales to 'I am go'-zly czas - po prostu 'went') back to (niepotrzeba 'to') home. I had a really nice holidays (l. poj to 'holiday' l.mn. to holidayS - tutaj piszesz o jednym holiday) which I will never
forget. Maybe you drive to me (tak sie nie mowi - lepiej 'you will visit me') next monday? (Monday - duza litera)
Heartily (potrzebny jest 'I' heartily) invite you.
z sung sang chodziło, ze spiewaleł z nim piosenki :P i tam ze przyjechalem na mecz to ze fantastyczne przezycie :D ogolnie kurde musze potrenowac angielski :D bo ost. na niemieckim sie skupiłem i anglik wyleciał z głowy
...*interesting people of which I sung song at night
- nie - lepiej ...met interesting people with whom I sung songS at night.
fakt lepiej brzmi :) a o co chodzi z tym spellings? w nawiasie ?
'fantastyczne przezycie' to nie '*It`s fantastics survival' - lepiej 'it's a fantastic event'.
Slowa ang. nie sa pisane wg ich wymowy.
spelling - blad ortogr. po prostu pisze sie inaczej
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa