prosze o sprawdzenie wypracowanka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jesli macie jakies pomysły co jeszcze tu dodać to piszcie

One night in hell…

I arrive to the hotel late. It was in the centre of poor Spanish village. It was already after sunset so I couldn’t take a good look at the buiding from the outside.
When I get inside a young boy come out to greet us. There was a dim half-light in the entrance hall but despite that you could see the paint peeling away from the walls, spiders' webs near the lamps….
The “hotel boy” led us to the reception where I booked in and got keys to ours rooms.
My room was on the first floor. It had number 13.
The first thing i noticed when i entered my one-night room was the window or rather the fact that it was missing, its was only a huge hole in the wall . There also wasn’t any table or chair, only small bed in the centre of the room and old cupboard without doors. In the air i could smell a stale odour.
I left my suitcase and went downstairs. I was too tired to argue for a better room. I comforted myself with the thought that I would stay there for only one night.
The dining room was in the basement. I walked down the stairs holding a small candle. When i entered the dinning room i thought i heard rats shuffling in one of the corners. The man standing behind a huge cauldron glared at me and I recognized him as Snape, my hated chemistry teacher from high school., I came to the counter and he gave me the menu.
There was only one dish in the menu – hoddog with mustard or ketchup. I ordered two hoddog’s with mustard and a cup of tea. Then I take a sit at the nearest table. After a while a waiter he brought me my sausages and tea. They were cold but i was too hungry to think about it. I told “chef” to add this to my bill and went back to my room.
When i reached the stairs i found the door open. But I could clearly remember closing the door. A big clock on the wall behind me struck. It was midnight. I was exhausted. When i got into my room I just fell on the bed in cothes and fell asleep.
I didn’t sleep well that night. I had horrible nightmares and i woke up a few times in the night.
When i woke up I had a feeling that something was on my nose. I opened my eyes and saw a big cockroach. I jumped out of the bed with a wild scream.
I took all my stuff and run to the bus. I spent there all morning waiting for a bus .This is the worst hotel in the world . I had hope I don't need to back to this place
One night in hell...rnrnI arriveD [to]AT the hotel late. It was in the centre of A poor Spanish village. It was already after sunset so I couldn't take a good look at the buiLding from the outside. rnWhen I [get]GOT inside a young boy [come out]APPEARED to greet us. There was a dim half-light in the entrance hall but despite that you could see [the] paint peeling away from the walls, spiders' webs near the lamps....rnThe “hotel boy" led us to the reception where I booked in and got keys to [ours] MY room.rnMy room was on the first floor. It [had] WAS number 13.rnThe first thing iI noticed when iI entered my [one-night] room was [the]A window or rather the fact that it was missing, [its] THERE was only a huge hole in the wall . There [also] wasn't any table or chair EITHER, [only] JUST A small bed in the centre of the room and AN old cupboard without doors. In the air iI could smell a stale odour.rnI left my suitcase and went downstairs. I was too tired to argue for a better room. I comforted myself with the thought that I would stay there for only one night. rnThe dining room was in the basement. I walked down the stairs holding a small candle. When iI entered the dinning room i thought iI heard rats shuffling in one of the corners. [The]A man standing behind a huge cauldron glared at me and I recognized him as Snape, my hated chemistry teacher from high school., I came to the counter and he gave me [the] A menu.rnThere was only one dish [in] ON the menu -A hod dog with mustard or ketchup. I ordered two [hoddog's] HOT DOGS with mustard and a cup of tea. Then I [take] TOOK a [sit] SEAT at the nearest table. After a while a waiter [he] brought me my sausages and tea. They were cold but iI was too hungry to think about it. I told “chef" to add this to my bill and I went back to my room.rnWhen iI reached the stairs iI found the door open. [But] I could clearly remember closing the door. A big clock on the wall behind me struck MIDNIGHT. [It was midnight.] I was exhausted. When iI got into my room I just fell on the bed in cLothes and fell asleep. 2X FELL- ZAMIEN JEDNO Z NICH NA INNErnI didn't sleep well that night. I had horrible nightmares and iI woke up a few times [in] DURING the night. rnWhen iI woke up I had a feeling that something was on my nose. I opened my eyes and saw a big cockroach. I jumped out of the bed with a wild scream.rnI took all my stuff and [run] RAN to the bus STOP/STATION?. I spent there all morning waiting for a bus .This [is] WAS the worst hotel in the world . I [had] JUST hope I don't need to GO back to [this] THAT place EVER AGAIN.rnrnProblem z rodzajnikamirnI zawsze capitalrnpo za tym OK