mój dzień - prośba o sprawdzenie tłumaczenia ;) pi

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
WITAM
MUSZĘ OPISAĆ SWÓJ JEDEN DZIEŃ, BARDZO PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE BŁĘDÓW ;)
(ma to być "na poziomie" studenta zaocznego oczywiście nie anglistyki :D )

My day starts at 5 AM. Then I get up and go to the bathroom. I wash my hands and teeth. Later I clean my face. I go back to my room and I put on my clothes. I usually wear a dark jeans, a shirt, a jacket or a sweater. I go to the kitchen and I drink coffee. Then prepare two sandwiches for lunch and I wash a apple. At 5:30 AM I go to work. I stay there till 2 PM. After that I go home and about 3 PM I eat a dinner which my mom did. As always, it is delicious, because mom is a chef. About 4 PM I clean your room and the whole flat. I sweeps and washes floors, washed dishes and wiped dust. At 5 PM brings the dog for a walk. My dog is called the Inca. My younger sister Renata adopt him with shelter for animals in Wroclaw 6 years ago, when he was only 6 weeks.
At 6 PM I watch my favourite show on Polsat titled "First Love". About 6:50 PM take up my hobby which is numismatics, embroidery, lay puzzle. It takes a lot of time and it doesn't remain any time till the end of my day. Thanks to this hobby I learn patience and perseverance. Between 9 PM and 10 PM I go to bed, because I do not want to be late for work.
When I have a spare moment I meet with my fiance Paul, whose very love. Additionally, on Tuesdays and Fridays I teach math, because I like to teach. In addition, I am a student of management, on Saturdays and Sundays we get to the university to Klodzko.
So looks like my normal day.

SERDECZNIE DZIĘKUJĘ
My day starts at 5 AM. Then I get up and go to the bathroom. I wash my hands and CLEAN MY teeth. Later
widze, ze wszystkie wielkie litery zostaly zamienione na male. Oczywiscie "i" wielka litera i nazwy dni tygodnia tez - to nie sa poprawki :-)
*"I"
wielkie dzięki za poprawki ;)
w zamian posprzątasz w moim pokoju? :-)
ooo nieeeeee

to była tylko i wyłącznie ściema na poczet 'zadania domowego' aby je ubarwić ciut
watpie, czy komus zechce sie szukac tego, co nie zostalo skopiowane. Nie nasz problem.
"watpie, czy komus zechce sie szukac tego, co nie zostalo skopiowane. Nie nasz problem."

Co niby miało być skopiowane? Jakim sposobem może ten tekst być skopiowany, skoro dopiero co go pisałam :/
pomylilo mi sie z innym watkiem!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Inne