Prosze o sprawdzenie poprawnosci tego tesktu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, prosze o sprawdzenie poprawnosci tego tekstu.

Hospitality it is looking after guests , for us everyone it's customery behaviour , but in different cultures hosts are expected to receive guests in different ways. In ancient times it was the custom to provide passing travellers with food and water. In some regions if visitors were in the middle of a long journey, servants would wash their feet. It's interesting that in Japan to a guest might be given an object in the house that the guest has admired. In parts of Russia it's typical to greet guest with bread and salt on a special cloth. The guest is required to kiss them and hand them back to the host. In a foreign country guests eat too much because they might be too embarassed to refuse food when it is offered.

DZIEKUJE!!
Hospitality 'it' (nie dokladnie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) is looking after guests , for us (tu duzo brtakuje) everyone it's 'customery' (ortog) behaviour , but in different cultures hosts are expected to receive guests in different ways.
In ancient times it was the custom to provide passing travellers with food and water.(daj przyklad kraju i okazje i jak pamietasz imiona)
In some regions if visitors were in the middle of a long journey, servants would wash their feet. (daj przyklad gdzie)
In a foreign country (np gdzie) guests eat too much because they might be too embarassed to refuse food when it is offered.

I jeszcze dodam, ze ten tekst jest pisany przez 2 osoby. Nie rob tego - bo ja to poznam.
DZIEKUJE!![/quote]
Wielkie dzieki ! skorzystam z twych wskazuwek!

« 

Szkoły językowe