Wyraz "proszę" przy przepuszczaniu kogoś

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Chodzi mi o sutuację kiedy przepuszczam kogoś w drzwiach jak powiedzieć proszę w tym kontekście? (Please, here you are?)
after you
dla ludzi ktorych bardzo dobrze znasz: 'Age before beauty'
Cytat: terri
dla ludzi ktorych bardzo dobrze znasz: 'Age before beauty'

this applies only to the fair sex?
" first come, first served' :)
Nah, because I'm a blue-eyed dark-complected hard-working gallantly kissed a woman's hand student of English :)

p.s. I don't like macho types, cos underneath their cool exteriors they're scared stiff.
edytowany przez grudziu: 08 kwi 2013
Neither I do not. I didn't mean literally what i told above ..paradoxically, it seems be more and more rare to find anyone kissing a woman's hand nowadays than some time before,even not such a long time before,especially by guys at their young age, doesn't it ? I haven;t got too much of a clue why is that. Perhaps like manner just changed and less people are longer willing to behave like that.
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 08 kwi 2013
That's fine mate. Many a true word is spoken in jest, I mean we often say things as jokes that are actually true. You once mentioned you were living in an English speaking country. Where exactly? Sorry, I have got a memory like a sieve :P
True , I was in Manchester . Not for too long ;((. I made up my mind to set off there soon afterwards I completed my Uni studies to where i'd to deal with lots of maths and physics, .., as such as introduction to integration theory, numeric methods in electrodynamics and so on (above all, 5 years of studying and I somehow regret it. Btw,i don't think that anyone would like maths but i'd been told i was good at it so went it through well and perhaps - i still do like "maths' sort of thing, though). What about the UK? The very first thing really hit me was difference between English here and there. I mainly mean pronunciation and " accent" being markedly different , as a grammar rules were basically all the same like used to know. Truly,this is what got me pretty confused at the same beginning of all that. Despite the fact my 'grammar' is still far to complete and leaves a lot to be desired i could communicate fairly well and speak as freely as i could , even in far more natural and better way than my sister . Methinks it is strange due to the fact she'd been right there much longer than me , .
Greetz
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 09 kwi 2013
That's very interesting :). Thank you for sharing your experiences with me.
Robert, this is all good, whatever works for you.
Now I understand that this must be that math thing about you, like two negatives should make a positive, right :)

>>Neither I do not.
Thanks :) !.. appears that sometimes even two negatives doesn't make a one positive, especially in so - called 'complex numbers or complex vectors" .. I'd like to say sorry for my mistakes here and there as I was typing without any beforehand preparation and , at the end of the day, you are far more better in Eng than I am .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 09 kwi 2013
Take it easy. I'm not here to compete for language competence. I know where I am.
It was just friendly teasing on my part, not mean.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa