1. Correct the sentences
a) I think my friend is prettyer than me.
I think my friend is prettier than me.
b) But I'm more tall than she is.
But I'm taller than she is.
c) She's got longest hair than me.
She's got longer hair than me.
d) My eyes are beautifuller, though.
My eyes are the more beautifull, though
e) I'm not as slim than hers.
I'm not as slimest than hers.
f) My legs are longer that hers.
Tu ktoś może pomoże, bo nie mam pojęcia?
g) She's the goodest students in the class.
She's the best students in the class.
h) I'm funniest person in the class.
I'm the funniest person in the class.
2. Complete the second conditional sentences with the correct from of the verbs in brackets.
1. If my brother WENT OUT (go out) with another girl, I WOULDN'T TALK (not talk) to him again.
2. I WOULDN'T CHAT UP (not chat up) a boy if I DIDN'T FANCY (not fancy) him.
3. If my girfriend DIDN'T LIKE (not like) my friends, I WOULD STOP (stop) seeing her.
4. I DIDN'T GO OUT (not go out) with my best friend's brother if he WOULD ASK (ask) me.
5. I WOULD TRY (try) speed dating if I KNEW (know) where to go.
6. If she SPLIT UP (split up) with her boyfriend, she WOULD BE (be) really upset.
7. Their parents WOULD BE (be) really happy if they GOT ENGAGED (get engaged).
8. If Charlie GOT (get) a job in another city, Chloe WOULD GO (go) with him.
Nie wiem czy dobrze to zrozumiałam, bo skoro jest to na drugi tryb warunkowy to kierowałam się tym, że gdy "if" było na początku to najpierw past simple, a potem would, a gdy na początku był podmiot to najpierw would a potem past simple, jeśli to zadanie jest źle zrobione to proszę od wytłumaczenie jakie to wykonać, bo mam z tego sprawdzian i możliwe, że coś podobnego będzie.
3. Complete the sentences about imaginary situations.
1. I haven't got a boyfriend.
If only I HAD a boyfriend!
2. I live in a small flat.
If only I LIVED in a bigger flat.
3. I can't find a job.
I wish I WOULDN'T FIND a job.
4.Please don't call me any more.
I'd rather YOU DIDN'T CALL me any more.
5. Please stop complaining all the time.
I wish YOU WOULD STOP complaining all the time.
6. My boyfriend's moving to another city.
If only my boyfriend WOULDN'T MOVING to another city.
7. Please don't smoke in my room.
I'd rather YOU DIDN'T SMOKE in my room.
8. I can't stand it when you borrow my clothes.
I wish YOU WOULD STAND it when you borrow my clothes.
9. I'd prefer to have dinner at home tonight.
I'd rather HAVE DINNER at home tonight.
Proszę o sprawdzenie, a jeśli jest źle to o wytłumaczenie, bo może coś takiego być na sprawdzianie