Sprawdzenie e-maila na angielski - III klasa gimnazjum

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie, chciałbym, żebyście sprawdzili i ewentualnie wskazali błędy w tym oto e-mailu:
Dear Marcin,

How are you? I hope you're good. I've got so much to tell you that I don't know how to begin :)

I was on a trip with my class in NY. My day there began sightseeing Central Park (terrific!), next we went to Statue of Liberty, Metropolian Muzeum of Art and Wall Street.

In the evening, we went to World Trade Center and that was definitely the best thing I've ever seen. That was awesome feelig, looking this piecie of history. I want come back to NY!

Best wishes,
XYZ

Polecenie w książce brzmi tak:
Właśnie wróciłeś ze szkolnej wycieczki. W liście do kolegi napisz:
gdzie byliście,
jak wyglądał wasz dzień,
co było główną atrakcją wyjazdu.
Podpisz się jako XYZ.

Prosiłbym o pomoc do czwartku do godziny 13:30, wtedy oddaję ten e-mail.

Pozdrawiam
My day there began sightseeing <~~~twoj dzien zaczął zwiedzać?
przedimki przed Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center, awesome feeling
looking this piece of history <~~~niezrozumiałe
I want to come back to NY

Dzięki.

I was on a trip with my class in NY. In the morning we started sightseeing Central Park (terrific!), next we went to the Statue of Liberty, Metropolian Muzeum of Art and Wall Street.

In the evening, we went to the World Trade Center and that was definitely the best thing I've ever seen. That was an awesome feelig, looking this piecie of history. I want to come back to NY!

Nie za bardzo wiem jak napisać sformułowanie "to było niesamowite uczucie, patrzec na ten kawał historii" lub coś w ten deseń, pomożesz?

Poza tym dobrze podstawiłem przedimki i czy to ---> "In the morning we started sightseeing" jest poprawne?

Pozdrawiam