Dwa zdania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,

czy te zdania są poprawne:

1. I agree and, same as you, I prefer the other version.

2. I love this song... and he sings it without the microphone! It looks as if there was no difference for him whether he sings with or without the microphone in both cases it's totally effortless for him.

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc i pozdrawiam :)
1. I agree and, same as you, I prefer the other version. (wg mnie ok)

2. I love this song... and he sings it without 'the' (tutaj ja uzylabym 'a') microphone! It looks as if there 'was' (zly czas) (lepiej tez jest dac...'as if it makes') no difference 'for' (chociaz tu to jakos 'to' mi lepiej przypada) him whether he sings with or without the microphone (ja bym tu dodala 'and') in both cases it's totally effortless for him.

Czyli "I love this song... and he sings it without a microphone! It looks as if there it makes no difference to him whether he sings with or without the microphone and in both cases it's totally effortless for him" ?
bez there :-)
No tak, to przez nieuwagę :D
Jako, że temat nie jest jeszcze w archiwum to zadam tu kolejne podobne pytanie, czy to zdanie jest poprawne "*ktoś tam* sings without a microphone (!) a beautiful song he/he wrote for his/her *jakiś tam tytuł* album. Yet another proof of how amazing singer he/she is." ?

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc i pozdrawiam.
..of WHAT AN amazing..
Cytat: savagerhino
..of WHAT THE amazing..

tak lepiej
edytowany przez savagerhino: 17 cze 2014
czyli "*ktoś tam* sings without a microphone a beautiful song he/he wrote for his/her *jakiś tam tytuł* album. Yet another proof of what an amazing singer he/she is." ?
tak

dla pewności: ...what an amazing singer...., nie 'the'.
tak też napisałam, nie byłam przekonana do tego 'the' ;)
Bo Sav korzysta ze zwykłego translatora, a ja z google translate :-)
Z dwojga złego lepiej w tę stronę, powiadasz?? :D
jasne, że jestem lepszy.
Cytat: mg
jasne, że jestem lepszy.

I can weasel out of this creek easily :)

... because I KNEW that the indefinite article was not an arbitrary choice in exclamatives ( or an embedded exclamative like this one here as a prepositional complement with a predeterminer 'what' preceding the indefinite article by default). That's why I put that 'an' there from the get-go. But then I changed my mind.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 18 cze 2014
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa