PROSZE O SPRAWDZENIE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jak spędziłam ostanie wakacje letnie?
- wypracowanie na 150-200 słów, czasy Past Simple i Past Continuous
- zawartość jak powyżej( tzn. gdzie byłam, z kim, na jak długo, jak spędzałam czas)

My last holiday was really good. Together with my family We were in słovakow. The weather there was beautiful and really hot. We got to słowacji by car. We lived at a hotel very near the centre of lipovskimikulas, and spent nearly all of our time in the mountains hiking, getting up early in the morning and going hiking right after breakfast. We usually came back late - generally around 7PM, and then had dinner. The first day we were so tired that we did not get to go to the mountains but just went for a walk along lipowskimikulas. . On the second day (on Tuesday) we went to Cholpok, which is located at an altitude of 2004 m n.m. and then on Wednesday, we visited the ice cave.. . On the fourth day we went on a trip to Tatralandia, which is an aqua park. May son was very happy. During our stay we rode the slides, swam in the pools and suntanned. May son was jumping bouncy castle and rode the carousel. On Friday we also were tatralandia. May son really wanted to spending the time. The swimming all dey, and actively spent time at parties organized in the park. On Saturday morning, we left the mountains and came back home.
słovakow
to słowacji by car
May son
was jumping bouncy castle
we also were tatralandia
really wanted to spending the time
The swimming all dey

trochę translatora używałaś?
TAK TROCHE BO NIESTETY MAM PROBLEMY Z TYM JENZYKIEM
Cytat: humpetej
słovakow
to słowacji by car
May son
was jumping bouncy castle
we also were tatralandia
really wanted to spending the time
The swimming all dey

trochę translatora używałaś?

czy te wyrazy mam zle i mam to poprawić . bardzo dziekuje za poswięcony czas i byłabym wdzieczna za pomoc bo nie wiem czy dobrze czy kompletnie zle
tak, w kazdym przypadku sa jakies bledy. Kilka z nich wynika z tego, ze korzystalas z translatora.
Cytat: mg
tak, w kazdym przypadku sa jakies bledy. Kilka z nich wynika z tego, ze korzystalas z translatora.

a czy mogłabym poprosic ciebie zeby dokładnie dowiedzieć sie co jest zle bo naprawde tego nie umiem a potrzebuje to na zaliczenie do szkoły
naucz sie
Cytat: mg
naucz sie

DZIEKUJE ZA NIEOCENIONA POMOC WKONCU PRZECIEZ TO NIE GRUPA POMOC JEZYKOWA TYLKO NAUCZ SIE
jezeli potrafilas ulozyc zdani e z 'at an altitude of 2004 m', to nie bedziesz miala klopotow z poprawa zdania 'we were tatralandia'.
Klamstwo ma krotkie nogi. Bierz sie do roboty.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie