Poprawność gramatyczna

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1) The girl sobbed again and laid her head on her mother's lap. The woman was stroking the tightly wound curls on her daughter's head. She smiled reassuringly, " Oh, Amy. Don't cry.
2) What have made nearly five people visit the museum since it was opened in 2004?
3) But suppose nothing may happen after you have filed your report. Will you have enough determination to press your complaint to the top management? Aren't you afraid you will be fired first?
4) Linguists at a recent congress in Seattle have warned that half of all human languages
will have disappeared by the end of the century, as smaller societies are getting assimilated into national and global cultures. Losing this linguistic diversity will be a blow not only for cultural studies but also for cognitive science, they say.
Mam pytanie. Czy powyższe zdania są poprawne gramatycznie ?
what has
reszta wyglada ok
okej dzięki;D bo to są zdania z olimpiady i tam trzeba było wpisywać w luki czasowniki w odpowiednim czasie lub formie gramatycznej no i na przykład w odpowiedziach podali że ma być suppose nothing happens to moze też być suppose nothing may happen? No i to tam gdzie jest the woman w odpowiedziach było stroked a was stroking też jest dobrze w kontekscie tego zdania? No i w tym ostatnim było że smaller societies are assimilated a are getting assimilated jest tez dobrze ? Bo muszę wiedzieć to żeby mi nauczycielka jak coś dała punkty za te zdania :D
Powinno być stroked. W opowiadaniach/opisach, gdy wymieniasz kilka akcji, które występowały jedna po drugie, używamy simple past. Czasowniki powinny być parallel i wstawienie tam was stroking zburzyło parallel structure.

suppose nothing happens jest naturalne; to drugie not so much. Poza tym jak już jest suppose, to po co may? To jest takie zabijanie kogoś drugi raz albo wracanie się z powrotem.
Czy mogę prosić o pomoc? Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić poprawność gramatyczną w tym krótkim tekście? To ważna praca...

The mobile phone is one of the latest inventions for man to communicate. it uses a lot of people around the world.
He has many advantages and disadvantages, but I think that it is bad for us.
The phone often becomes an addiction for young people who sometimes can not live without it!
I think that it may cause problems. Some students forget that they do not use the phone in the classroom, but
often do not adapt to this. Mobile phones can also bring financial problems because
they are very expensive. I think that everyone in the world should limit their use of mobile and instead of writing messages
SMS, make calls, should meet in a coffee shop or other place realistic.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie