Patterned tights

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I love patterned tights. I have seen this type of tights many times at any clothe`s shop but I have never tried this on me. I always afraid that I dress outfit that will be not suitable to this patterned tights. But .... I recently bought one. The packet was really strange because of including a brown tight with the brown patterns instead of black one. Luckily I noticed this difference at shop. But it did not stop me to purchased this.
I have seen this type of tights many times at any clothe`s shopS but I have never tried this on me. I ___ always afraid that I dress outfit that will be not suitable to this patterned tights. But .... I recently bought one. NIE MOŻE BYĆ ONE BO TIGHTS = PLURAL. The packet was really strange because NIE WIEM CO TO MA BYĆ;) of IT including FORMA a brown tight PARA, TAK? with the brown patterns instead of black one. Luckily I noticed this difference at THE shop. But it did not stop me to purchased FORMA this.
edytowany przez Aaric: 04 gru 2014
cd.
...I dress outfit that will be not suitable to this patterned tights.
Nie wiem co tu jest;)
'I' (zle slowo) dress outfit that 'will be not' (zla kol slow - to nie czyta sie plynnie) suitable 'to' (zle slowo) 'this'( zle slowo) patterned tights
dziekuje bardzo :) The packet was really strange because- > (chcialam napisac )- opakowanie było dziwne poznieważ zawieralo cos innego w srodku niż na rysunku. I always afraid that I dress outfit that will be not suitable to this patterned tights- zawswze obawiam sie ,że dobiore złe pattern tight do konkretnego ubrania , że nie bedzie to współgrało.
np. Oddly enough the package zawierał inne tights niż te na rysunku.
np. I WAS always afraid, the tights wouldn't match my other clothes
thank you for your help :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie