Sprawdzenie e-maila.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi, Kim,
I'm writing to tell you about my last shopping with my best friend. We went to the Felicity in Lublin. It is the best shopping mall in the city. We were going to buy different items, for example mobile phone, trousers, jacket and books.
In the clothes shop we looked for a jacket to birhday treat for my mum. This shop had a wide range of jackets. We found a beautiful jacket and we wanted to pay. We stood in queue for more than 2 hours. It was terrible. After 10 customers was our turn. I was really surprised when the cashier told me that I got an 30% discount because we were the last customers in the shop. We were really happy. It was a successful shopping.
Shopping together have a lot of pros and cons. When we going shopping together we can spend good time and ask for advice. But if we do shopping together we can't go where we want and sometimes we can argue about shopping with friends.
Where and when do you like shopping? Tell me about it. Willingly I read about your shopping habits.
That's for now. I hope to hear from you soon.
Natalia.
I'm writing to 'tell you' (mozna tez: ..let you know) about my last shopping with my best friend.
We were going to buy different items, for example (brak przedimka) mobile phone, trousers, (przedimek) jacket and books.
In the clothes shop we looked for a jacket 'to' (to masz zle, tutaj. as a) 'birhday' (blad ortog) treat for my mum.
We stood in (przedimek) queue for more than 2 hours. After 10 customers (tu cos brak, slowo 'it')was our turn.
It was a successful 'shopping' (nie, nie tak. Albo 'a shopping expedition', albo 'a successful shop').
Shopping together 'have' (shopping jest l. poj, tutaj 3os.l.poj) a lot of pros and cons. When we 'going' (nie, tutaj 'go') shopping together we can spend (przedimek) good time and ask for advice.
Where and when do you like (tutaj brakuje slowa 'going') shopping?
'Willingly' (nie, to jest niepasujace slowo tutaj) I (will happily) read about your shopping habits.
That's (ale tutaj cos brakuje. Czy ogladalas kiedys Disney Cartoons, tam na koncu mowia...That's ALL, folks' - moze pamietasz) for now.

Uwazaj na te przedimki (a, an, the).
This shop had a wide range of jackets. Tylko miał w dniu twoich zakupów?
cashier told me that I got an 30% discount
edytowany przez Aaric: 01 lis 2015
Zmiana przedimka w zdaniu:

I was really surprised when the cashier told me that I got a 30% discount because we were the last customers in the shop.

« 

Inne strony do nauki języków