opis imprezy urodzinowej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I wanted the party to be a celebration eighteen birthday my cousin Rosa. On Saturday the party started at 7 pm. I went with my mum, dad, twice brother and friend. Party was in the "Retro" in Kaczory. I wore my rose drees and I didn't had any make-up. In the party was her family. I think there were fifty people. There were a lot of food but I ate only breads and drank water. In the party was Dj. I weren't like his music. I was a lot of dance. When I came back home on 2 p.m. I didn't was really tired and my feet hurt a lot. The party was great.
edytowany przez pina_spina: 21 mar 2016
Napisałaś:
]I wanted the party to be a celebration eighteen birthday my cousin Rosa.
Chciałam, żeby przyjęcie bylo uczczeniem osiemnaście urodzinami moją kuzynką Rosą

On Saturday the party started at 7 pm.
a w niedzielę o której się zaczęło, skoro tak podkreślasz 'w sobotę'?

twice brother = dwa razy brat
PRZEDIMEK Party was in the "Retro" RESTAURANT in Kaczory. I wore my rose drees ORTOGR and I didn't had ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA any make-up. In the party was her family PODMIOTEM JEST FAMILY I TEN PODMIOT MA BYC NA POCZATKU ZDANIA PRZED CZASOWNIKIEM . I think there were fifty people. There were ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA, BO FOOD JEST NEIPOLICZALNE a lot of food but I ate only breads CHLEBY and drank water. In the party was Dj ULOZ ZDANIE Z THERE WAS.
I weren't like his music. = JA NIEBYLISIMY JAK (LUBIĆ) JEGO MUZYKA
I was a lot of dance. = BYŁAM MNÓSTWEM TAŃCA
When I came back home on ZLY PRZYIMEK 2 p.m. I didn't was NIE PTORAFISZ TWORZYC PRZECZEN W SIMPLE PAST, POWTORZ TO, TO PODSTAWY really tired and my feet hurt a lot. The party was great.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę