Prośba o poprawę zdania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam

Złożyłem zdanie ale jako, że mnie pewna osoba zdenerwowała to nie chce wyjść na głąba, który się wykłóca a nie potrafi nawet tego napisać, dlatego chciałbym was poprosić o korektę.

Czy jesteś poważna anna-smith? Myślisz, że jestem idiotą? Myślisz, że nie zdaję sobie sprawy, że potrzebujecie dostępu do mojej strony żeby rozwiązywać problemy z waszym motywem? Pytam się Ciebie jeszcze raz, czy Ty jesteś poważna?
Następnym razem jak sprawdzasz mój bilet, to przede wszystkim proszę przeczytaj go dokładnie, to zapobiega zadawaniu niedorzecznych pytań.
Jeśli przeczytałabyś mój bilet, wiedziałabyś, że moim problem było to, że wasz pracownik pomocy nie chciał mi powiedzieć swojego adresu IP, które wreszcie zdobyłem ale musiałem na to zmarnować kilka godzin, kiedy on/ona/ono mógło zrobić to w kilka minut.

Are you serious anna-smith? You think that I am an idiot?! You think that I don't realize that you need access to my site to solve problems with your theme? I am asking you again, are you serious?
Next time when you check my ticket, first of all read it precisely pls, this prevents from asking ridicoulus questions. If you have read my ticket you would know that my problem was that your support worker didn't want to tell me its IP address which I finally got but I had to waste a few hours for this when it could do it in a few minutes.
edytowany przez davvv: 24 lis 2016
read it carefully to avoid asking....
if you had read...
while he/she/it could have done...

reszta jest ok
dziękuję Ci bardzo mg ale mam pytanie co do tego zdania:

"this prevents from asking ridicoulus questions" - ono jest totalnie źle czy za mocne czy źle gramatycznie?

w niektórych słownikach prevent - zatrzymać, zapobiec, uniemożliwiać

z pons.pl:

to prevent sb from doing sth - uniemożliwiać [perf uniemożliwić] komuś zrobienie czegoś

a co z takimi zdaniami?

this prevents you from asking ridicoulus questions - to zatrzyma Cie przed zadawaniem niedorzecznych pytań/to uniemożliwi Ci zadawanie niedorzecznych pytań

this prevents ridicoulus questions - to zapobiegnie niedorzecznym pytaniom
albo this prevents you from...
albo this prevents ridiculous...

a i tak w tym zdaniu lepsza jest wersja z avoid
'Are you serious anna-smith?' (mozna tez to tak powiedziec: 'Are you having a laugh?) (tutaj mozna dodac 'Do you honestly think that...) You think that I am an idiot?! (Do you think that) You think that I don't realize that you need access to my site to solve problems with your theme? (tutaj mozna dodac .Therefore, ) I am asking you again, are you serious?
Next time when you check my ticket, first of all (dalabym tutaj to please) read it precisely pls, this prevents from asking 'ridicoulus' (ortog) questions. 'If you have' (ja dalabym to inaczej. Had you read my ticket..) read my ticket you would (have known) know that my problem was that your support worker didn't want to tell me its IP address which I finally got but I had to waste a few hours for this when it could 'do' (have been done) 'it' (niepotr) in a few minutes.
dziękuję wam bardzo za pomoc
Witam, mam kolejne zdanie do poprawienia, jakby ktoś miał czas i ochotę bardzo bym prosił o sprawdzenie.

Chcę napisać:

Ok mam dość. Zmarnowałaś za dużo mojego czasu i ogóle mi nie pomagasz. Przeczytaj to uważnie. Jeśli znowu zignorujesz któreś z moich pytań lub zmienisz coś bez mojej zgody, poproszę twojego szefa o innego support workera. Jeśli inny support worker będzie dokładnie taki sam jak Ty, będę chciał zwrotu pieniędzy.

Tutaj jest moje kolejne pytanie, o którym wspomniałem wyżej co kompletnie zignorowałaś i proszę o to ostatni raz.

Znalazłem bug, coś jest złego z "directory categories". Załączę zrzut ekranu. Na obrazku jest czerwony kwadrat, który oznacza, że nie jestem w stanie zaznaczyć niczego co jest w jego środku. Nie jestem w stanie zmienić koloru tekstu i zaznaczyć "elektornika" i "motoryzacja". Proszę to naprawić.

Ok I have enough. You have been wasting to much my time and you don't help me at all. Read it carefully. If you again ignore any of my questions or you modify something without my permission, I will ask your boss for another/ a different support worker. If another support worker is exactly the same as you, I will want a refund.

Here is my another question, which I mentioned above what you completly ignored and I am asking for it last time.

I found a bug, something is wrong with "directory categories". I will attach a screenshot. On the picture there is a red square, that means that I am not able to mark anything what is inside of it. I am not able to change the text color and mark "elektornika" and "motoryzacja". Fix it pls.
edytowany przez davvv: 30 lis 2016
Ok I have HAD enough. You have been wasting toO much OF my time and you don't help me at all. Read 'it' THIS carefully.

Here is my 'another' OTHER question, which I mentioned above 'what' WHICH you 'completly' (blad ortog) ignored and I am asking for it FOR THE last time.

On the picture there is a red square, that means that I am not able to mark anything 'what' WHICH is inside 'of' (niepotrzebne slowo) it.
Fix it 'pls' PLEASE.
dziekuję bardzo, a co z tym zdaniem?

If you again ignore any of my questions or you modify something without my permission, I will ask your boss for another/ a different support worker. If another support worker is exactly the same as you, I will want a refund.
...I will ask your supervisor for another person to handle my case. If that proves to be futile, I will request my money back.
Bardzo dziękuję za poprzednią pomoc i bardzo proszę o kolejną.

Chcę napisać:

Wczoraj czekałem cały dzień na jakiegoś pracownika wsparcia, który pomógłby mi z moimi problemami ale ktoś wysłał mi Alina Fred.
Alina Fred opowiedziała mi nie czytając w ogóle moich pytań.
Powiedz mi dlaczego zatrudniacie ludzi jak ona.
To nie jest pierwszy raz kiedy wasi pracownicy wsparcia nie czytają i kompletnie ignorują moje pytania.
Wasza obsługa klienta jest bardzo zła.
Ludzie płacą wam pieniądze za wasz motyw, który ma wiele błędów i nie ma szans naprawić ich bez waszego wsparcia za które również płacimy.
Tutaj potrzeba profesjonalnej obsługi klienta, której jak dotąd nie jesteście w stanie zapewnić.
Mam dość.
Chcę w końcu jakiegoś profesjonalnego pracownika wsparcia a nie kompletnego amatora, który w ogóle nie interesuje się waszymi klientami, jeśli nie ma takich ludzi(tutaj nie wiem jak to napisać) w waszej firmie to chcę z powrotem moje pieniądze.

I was waiting all day yesterday for a support worker who would help me with my problems but someone sent me Alina Fred.
Alina Fred answered me not reading my questions at all.
Tell me why you employe people like she.
This is not the first time when your support workers don't read and completly ignore my questions.
Your customer service is very bad.
Poeple pay u money for your theme, that has many bugs and there is no chance to fix them without your support for which we pay as well.
Here is needed a professional customer service, that you can't provide so far.
Your theme has many bugs and people need a proffesional customer service.
I have had enough.
Finally I want a professional support worker not a complete amateur, that dosen't care about your customers at all, if there are no such people in your company I want my money back.
I was waiting IN all day yesterday for a support worker who would help me with my problems but someone sent me Alina Fred.
Tell me why you 'employe' (employ) people like 'she' HER?.
This is not the first time when your support workers don't read (ale czego? trzeba napisac) and 'completly' (completely) ignore my questions.
'Poeple' (popraw) pay 'u' (nie rozumiem co to jest) money for your theme, that has many bugs and there is no chance to fix them without your support for which we HAVE TO pay as well.
'Here is' (nie, tutaj masz zle. What is) needed IS a professional customer service, that you can't provide so far.
Your theme has many bugs and people need a 'proffesional' (ortog) customer service.
Finally I want a professional support worker not a complete amateur, that 'dosen't' (ortog) care about your customers.. (mozna napisac ...DEMAND my money back)
waiting IN?
Bardzo dziękuję terri

Aaric szukałem i waiting IN jest idiomem

mam jeszcze jedno pytanie, sytuacja:

kłócisz się właśnie z dziewczyną, ona zrobiła coś w przeszłości, coś złego a my teraz jej to wypominamy i chce powiedzieć:

Pokazałaś mi, że mnie nie kochasz

zrobiła coś w przeszłości czyli nasuwa mi się past simple ale jakby nie było nie określam dokładnego czasu tego zdarzenia, nie siedzę z nią spokojnie w pokoju i wspominamy nasze dawne potyczki ale sytuacja dzieje się teraz, no i nasuwa mi się present perfect czyli powiedziałbym:

You have shown me that you don't love me.

bo moim zdaniem past simple poprawnie by było:

You showed me that you didn't love me - pokazałaś mi, że mnie nie kochałaś

dobrze myślę?
jezeli wspominasz pojedyncze zdarzenie z przeszłości, to past simple
Tak, znalazłem phrasal 'wait in'. Ja piszę z Kanady i my nie mamy takiego czegoś.
Nie rozumiem użycia 'theme' w twoim kontekście. Podobnie 'motyw' w pl wersji.
tak theme to motyw, dokładnie chodzi o prawie gotowy szablon do strony internetowej na Wordpressie
wiem że 'motyw' może być tłumaczone na 'theme'. wciąż nie jestem przekonany ze jest dobrze użyte.
Witam. Zwracam się ponownie z prośbą o poprawę moich zdań. Z góry bardzo dziękuję.

W cytatach umieściłem to co dostałem od pewnej osoby a niżej moje odpowiedzi.

Cytat:
"Hi @davvv1, First of all you were requested to ensure on which site you are doing testing and raising points as you have multiple sites on your ticket.

Previous site: http://x.x.x/

Current site: http://x.x.x/ (Shared Now)"

Nie mam "kilku stron" tylko dwie a od jakiegoś czasu tylko jedną.
Robię testy na http://x.x/ od miesiąca a pracownik pomocy doskonale o tym wie, że to jest moja aktualna strona, ponieważ już naprawiał błędy na http://x.x/ więc nie mam zielonego pojęcia, dlaczego pracownik pomocy zapytał mnie o moja aktualną stronę.

I don't have "multiple sites" but only two and for some time only ONE!!!!
I have been doing testing on http://x.x/ for one month and the support worker knows about it perfectly that, it is my current site cos it has already fixed bugs on http://x.x/ so I have no idea why it asked me about my current site!!!!

Cytat:
Does clarification means what happened to support ? you have 95 threads on your ticket, still you been complaining for support that is truly not fair. As been told earlier we work from Monday to friday the only reason of delay.

Tak, mam 95 tematów ale większość z nich musiałem powtarzać kilka razy, żeby dostać wreszcie odpowiedz od twojego supportu.
Powiem Ci co jest nie uczciwe. Nie uczciwe jest to, że wypuściliście coś co ma wiele nienaprawionych błedów i nie mam pojęcia dlaczego jeszcze ich nie naprawiliście. Nie uczciwe jest, że nawet nie wspomnieliście jednego słowa o tych wszystkich błędach/bugach. Nie uczciwe jest to, że zapłaciłem dodatkowe pieniądze za support, który naprawia bugi minimum 10 dni i który, jeśli mam szczęśliwy dzień odpowie mi raz dziennie. TO JEST NIEUCZCIWE I DLATEGO CIĄGLE NARZEKAM.

Yes, I have 95 threads but most of them had to repeat multiple times to get finally answer from your support.
I will tell what is not fair. Not fair is that you released something what has many not fixed bugs and I have no idea why you hasn't fixed them yet. Not fair is that you didn't even mention one word about all this bugs. Not fair is that I paid extra money for the support which fixs the bugs minimum 10 days and which, if I have a lucky day, answer me only once a day. THIS IS NOT FAIR AND THAT IS WHY I AM STILL COMPLAINING.

Cytat:
"You are humbly requested to please be calm, we are trying our best to reply all clients on priority. Your cooperation is highly appreciable. Keep following your ticket you will get reply soon over there."

To już 10 dni kiedy zgłosiłem bug i ciągle nic. Zastanawiam się czy będę musiał czekać kolejne 10 dni dopóki wreście naprawicie ten problem.
Chcę w końcu zacząć zarabiać pieniądze z mojej strony ale przez was nie mogę.

It has already been 10 days since I reported the bug and still nothing. I think whether I will have to wait another 10 days till you finally fix the problem.
I wanna finally start to earn money from my site but I CAN NOT BECASUE OF YOU.
I don't have "multiple sites" but only two and for some time only ONE!!!!
I have been doing testing on http://x.x/ for one month and the support worker knows (daj tutaj 'perfectly well') about it 'perfectly' (w zlym miejscu) that(,) (bez przecinka) it is my current site 'cos' (co to za slowo, tutaj 'because') it has already fixed bugs on http://x.x/ so I have no idea why 'it' (napewno? czy to cos? czy osoba?, wtedy 'he') asked me about my current site!!!!
Does clarification means what happened to support ? you have 95 threads on your ticket, still you HAVE been complaining for support that is truly not fair. As YOU HAVE been told earlier we work from Monday to Friday AND THAT IS the only reason 'of' FOR delay.
Yes, I have 95 threads but most of them I had to repeat multiple times to 'get finally' (zla kolejnosc...finally get) AN answer from your support.
I will tell what is not fair. Not fair is that you released something 'what' THAT has many 'not fixed' UNFIXED) bugs and I have no idea why you 'hasn't' HAVEN'T fixed them yet. Not fair is that you didn't even mention one word about all 'this' (these) bugs. Not fair is that I paid extra money for the support which 'fixs' (is suppose to fix) the bugs IN minimum 10 days and which, if I have a lucky day, answer me only once a day. THIS IS NOT FAIR AND THAT IS WHY I AM STILL COMPLAINING.

It has already been 10 days since I reported the bug and still nothing. I 'think' (to jest zle slowo, napisz...I am considering) whether I will have to wait another 10 days UNtill you finally fix the problem.
I 'wanna' (want to) finally start to earn money from my site but I CAN NOT 'BECASUE' (because) OF YOU.
Bardzo Ci dziękuję terri
przychodzę z kolejnym zdaniem, jak ktoś będzie miał czas i ochotę to prosiłbym o sprawdzenie:

Powiedz mi jedną rzecz, jak mogłaś pomylić strony? 5 dni temu odpowiadałaś na moje pytania na temat mojej obecnej strony a dzisiaj wysyłasz mi zdjęcia jak naprawiasz bugi na mojej starej stronie, której nie używam od ponad miesiąca i doskonale o tym wiecie. Nie mogę uwierzyć co się tutaj dzieje. Tak czy inaczej, możesz mi wytłumaczyć dlaczego odpowiadasz na moje pytania? Około miesiąc temu, poprosiłem anna-smith o kogokolwiek tylko nie o ciebie, napisała mi, że to zrobi ale widzę, że po prostu mnie okłamała. Jeśli nie zaczniecie traktowac mnie poważnie to zostawię wam najgorszą z najgorszych opinii i gdziekolwiek będę, będę ostrzegał innych przed waszą firmą do końca mojego życia.

Tell me one thing, how could you mistake the sites? 5 days ago you were answering my questions about my current site and today you are sending me screenshots of how you are fixing bugs on my old site, which I have not been using for over a month and you know that perfectly. Can't believe what has been happening here. Anyway, can you explain me why you are answering my question? About a month ago, I asked for anna-smith about anyone just not you, she wrote me, that she would do that but I see that she simply lied to me. If you don't start to treat me serious I will leave you the worst of the worst review and wherever l am, I will be warning others of your company to the last day of my life.

Kolejną rzeczą jest to, że "Length of Excerpt" w "directory element" jest ciągle nie naprawiony. Wysłaliście mi plik, który miał to naprawić. Pobrałem go i zamieniłem plik, który niczego nie zmienił.

Another thing is, that "Length of Excerpt" in "directory element" is still not fixed. You sent me a file, which was supposed to fix it. I download it and replaced the file which didn't change anything.

... i kolejną rzeczą jest to, że ustawiłem moją geolokalizację na "nie" i muszę przyznać, że musisz się nauczyć po co jest "geo lokalizacja". Problem ciągle nie naprawiony.

...and another thing is, that I have set my geolocation to "no" and I need to admit, that you need to learn what is "Geo Location" for. The problem is still not fixed.
edytowany przez davvv: 19 sty 2017
odświeżam
edytowany przez davvv: 19 sty 2017
Explain to me how come did you mix the pages. 5 days ago we were talking(basically)
about my current website and today you're sending me pictures showing how yuo're fixing bugs on my old website which
i am not using for about a month and you know that very well. What a mess.Never mind, how come you're not answering
my questions(emails). Month ago i asked anna-smith for smbdy else but she didn't do it she lied to me.
If you dont take me seriously i'm gonna spread the word in social media how terrible company you are.

Also lenght of excerpt in elem diractory is still corrupted. You sent me a file to fix it.I replaced the file
with one you have sent me and it didn't change anything.

Nie musisz brac mojego tlumaczenia ale moze bedzie przydatne.
Selfpwned :)
nie najlepsze tlumaczenie :D lol ahahahahahhahahah .... szczerze juz mi sie nie chcialo
mistake one website over another ... chyba raczej powinno byc ....

Sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt me).
edytowany przez big.f00t: 19 sty 2017
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.