Czy ktoś może mi sprawdzić list motywacyjny?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have pleasure in applying for the advertised position, as housekeeping in your hotel. I would like to work for you, in order to save money for college in my country. This would be my first job. Although I have no previous experience in this job I would be well suited to the position because I’m very ambitious person and I know I can handle it. I very quickly learn new things without fear of hard work. I am fast, well-organized and very precise. My native language is Polish, but I have a working knowledge of English. I would like to begin work on the first of June to the first of September 2017. I believe I will make a good worker in your hotel.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Please find my CV attached.

Yours sincerely
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have pleasure in applying WOULD LIKE TO APPLY for the advertised position as a HOUSEKEEPER in your hotel. I would like to work for you in order to save money for college in my country. This would be my first job. Although I have no previous experience in this job I would be AM well suited to FOR the position because I am PRZEDIMEK very ambitious person and I know I can handle it. I learn new things VERY QUICKLY, without fear of hard work. I am fast, well-organized and very precise. My native language is Polish, but I have a working knowledge of English. I would like to begin work on FROM the first of June to the first of September 2017. I believe I will make a good worker in your hotel.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Please find my CV attached.

Yours sincerely
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 03 mar 2017
Bardzo dziękuje :)