Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Byłabym bardzo wdzięczna jeśli ktoś sprawdzi poprawność mojego raportu

A report about teenage fashion
INTRODUCTION
The purpose of this report is to outline the teenage fashion in my country which is very important in industry today. I will also suggest ways of improving the fashion industry.
WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE?
A lot of teenagers like wear ordinary and common clothes. Usually they wear baggy and comfortable jeans and T-shirts. It is nit important to them how they look, but clothes must be useful. But not always. Teenagers often wear original and unusual clothes such as blouses with studs and shining shoes.
WORLD OF TEENAGERS
Nowadays, being glamorous or smart is desired by everone. Especially for young people. Most often they are inspired by celebrites. They think that clothes of stars are always trendy. Fashion plys very important role in the world of teenagers.
IMPROVEMENTS TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY
According to me, we have one solution which reduce the negative sides of fashion. I think that the mainly problem for most of us is the prices. The low prices make that more people buy the clothe. This would help on the development of our industry and make happy many teenagers.
A report 'about' ON teenage fashion

The purpose of this report is to outline the teenage fashion in my country which is very important in (ale jakiej? dla mnie brakuje slowa) industry today.
A lot of teenagers like wear ordinary and 'common' (common wg mnie moze odnosic sie do dziewczyn ktore sloja na ulicy i ich ubran) clothes.
It is 'nit' (popraw) important to them how they look, but (tutaj brakuje 'ich') clothes must be useful.
Nowadays, being glamorous or smart is desired by 'everone' (popraw).
Most often they are inspired by 'celebrites' (popraw). They think that clothes of (przedimek) stars are always trendy. Fashion 'plys' (popraw) (pzedimek) very important role in the world of teenagers.
'According to me' (lepiej..In my view), we have one solution which reduce the negative sides of fashion.(ale wczesniej nic o tym nie pisalas. O co chodzi?) I think that the 'mainly'(zla czesc mowy) problem for most 'of us'(tzn nawet starszych? nie pisz 'of us' bo to znaczy 'nas' - a starsi tez to czytaja) 'is' (ale slowo 'prices' to l.mnoga) the prices. 'The' (wg mnie niepotr, a jak juz chcesz to 'A') low 'prices' (daj l. poj) 'make' (zle slowo, kalka z polskiego) that more people (tutaj trzeba modala) buy the 'clothe' (popraw). This would help 'on' (zle slowo, tutaj 'in') the development of 'our' (jakie 'our' o czym mowa?) industry and 'make'(moze inne slowo, np. 'result in, create) happy many teenagers.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia