Doświadczenie w CV

61-76 z 76
| następna
It was obviously sarcasm. Paper is one thing and skills is another. The most important thing is what experience you have and what you know. And so I have papers for training in accounting etc. I didn't give you everything what I have in my CV. It also doesn't hurt to write what I did in my previous work. This is not typical accounting, but also office administration. I try to look for a job in my professional area, so it makes no sense for me to change my CV for every employer.
Can you post the final version, so I can see how much did you deviate from what it was in the beginning?

Terri
Whats wrong with cleaning ? You said maintenance of hygiene... There is no shame attached to word cleaning. In english what you said sounds awkward and pretentious. I would not say this in my cv.

Apart from that, I just wanna let you know that most of the sentences are ripped straight out of actual accountant, bookeeper, cinema attendant CVs.

Paste the final version. But again dont bother about translation. At the end of the day it has to be in actual english. Because remember dont focus on how it is close to polish but is it actual the language which is in use in life. By professionals etc. Please dont make it like is translated and not written in english.its just lame.

As soon as I see the whole txt, i will be able to tell if your cv is unfortunatelly awkward.

I just wanna mention. I straight up google sentences and see them as valid sentences. It is strange to me to learn that pieces of txts copied from american websites or somehow not legit english sentences are you dreaming hehe
? Because as i said, i ripped off them sentences straight from legit UK CVs. No chance, those details brought up by terri are in any way mistakes. Those are legit 100%

It was fun to write this post.

M. R. F L A M E
edytowany przez Flame: 24 sie 2020
Flame,
I just wonder how many years working experience you have under your belt.
There are, of course, differences in the way British and American people look at the grammatically correct use of English words as evidenced in your posts.
Terri,

Long story short. The obvious, how words are pronounced which is vast. And really a few minor. Please visit google. Any article on the subject takes less than five min to read entirely. Isn't much.

It does not matter whether you re using AmE or BrE. Either way is correct grammatically. This is because AmE is a correct english and BrE is also correct english. Both are!

I'm bit confused by what you said. It does not make sense.

Please understand. You can use Australian, canadian, new zealand, american, british ...you name it. All are correct english. I'm positive.

There is no such thing what you are describing.

B E F L A M E
edytowany przez Flame: 24 sie 2020
Good one.
Flame,
I would be extremely grateful, if you would write sentences in an English (any English) that I could actually understand. Your grasp of grammar astonishes me. End of.
I understand everything he says (in that post).
Terri,

You refered exactly to what I said and apparently, you don't understand my English. How is that happened ?

I would like to make it clear. Like who cares, I don't even know you and cartainly you don't know me.

Why would I care ?
Everything you said made no sense.
I'm not impressed.

Lol

B L A C K F L A M E
edytowany przez Flame: 25 sie 2020
Administrator at The Government Office

Checked and recorded vouchers. Processed invoices. Changed and evaluated budget according to Schedule. Prepared financial reports and statements in Microsoft Excel. Verified bank statements. Managed transactions with customers using cash register. Organized bookkeeping records.

Data Manager at Archidoc

Entered details from bank documents into the computer database. Organised bank records. Using Indo software.

Accountant Apprentice at Contrain Group

Prepared financial statements, analysed data, corrected errors. Prepared tax declarations. Assisted in calculating the domestic turnover. Supported closedown at month end. Printed decrees and organized bookkeeping records. Archived documents. Using Enova and Excel.

Cinema Attendant at Helios Cinema, Sukcesja

Worked behind the bar. Checked tickets. Maintained the cleanliness of the cinema halls and accepted deliveries. Reconciled the income and recorded the amount for each day.

I don't think there's any point in arguing about such little things. English is an international language and not everyone will speak like a British. It is important that a Pole who will read my CV understand what is written and whether such a word or such word is used does not matter. Of course, there cannot be big mistakes, but the rest are of little importance in my opinion.
One rabbi will say yes and the other rabbi will say no :D
Hi Verbatov,

This needs to be changed, seriously:
Cytat:
Supported closedown at month end

To:
Assisted in monthly close-downs.

Remove two full stops before (...)using enova exel using(...) indo sofware.

Cytat:
accepted deliveries

This is totally incorrect, change it. I made a mistake there, take delivery is wrong. And whoever put there 'accept' is also not right. Trust me.

The best I could find:

Managed delivered goods.

Entered information from bank documents(...)

Rather than details.

I'm not sure about this sentence.

But change 1 , 2 , 3 for sure.

I might find something later. I'm going for a cigarete.

FLAME
edytowany przez Flame: 25 sie 2020
I appreciate the help but it would be good that someone to decide who has correct. Or maybe both versions are correct? Is there anyone on the forum who could help with this?
Hejka

Nie bylo mnie kilka dni. Siema Verbatov. Spodziewalem sie, ze bedzie duzo postow. Take zgadzam sie , ze byloby spoko jakby rozwiazala sie wspolna praca nad tym CV. Ja jestem ciekawy co inni man do powiedzenia.

Verbatov.

To jest juz praktycznie skonczone. Wklej mi to wszystko co teraz masz.
Tak na czysto.

Jak bede mial the tekst. To zaloze topic na anglojezycznym forum. To potrwa kilka minut zeby MNIE ktos sprawdzil.

Ciekawe jest to ze w tych poprawkach co inni tutaj napisali. To ja sie troche zawiodlem bo z mojej perspektywy.

Wklej mi to Verbatov. Dam vi linka do forum anglojezycznego gdzie dowiemy sie na 100% czy ja dobrze napisalem. I bedziemy wiedziec.

Druga sprawa. To ja nie sciemniam, mam 33 lata. Mam takie kwalifikacje jak mowilem. Nie ma takiej mozliwosci ze to co napisalem to jest zenada czy cos takiego.lol. Sam bym chcial zeby ktos mni sprawdzil go tekst jest w miare skomplikowany.

Powiem ci szczerze , ze n dzie dzisiejszy jestem totalnie zdezorientowany kim sa ludzie z tego forum.

Sam fakt , ze nikt sie nie odzywal od tamtej pory.

Wklej mi to, dam ci linka do forum I poczytasz czy jest dobrze. OK. Sam jestem ciekawy. Sa fora internetowe gdzie sa anglojezyczni ludzie.

Rozumiem cie ze chcesz miec pewnosc. Cool. Tylko zauwaz ze nikt na tutaj nie pomogl.

Na moja wiedze to oni slabe e zdania dali. Nie wiem z czego to wynika ale ogolnie chyba n wiwcej ich nie stac.

Flame
Hejka

Nie bylo mnie kilka dni. Siema Verbatov. Spodziewalem sie, ze bedzie duzo postow. Take zgadzam sie , ze byloby spoko jakby rozwiazala sie wspolna praca nad tym CV. Ja jestem ciekawy co inni man do powiedzenia.

Verbatov.

Tak na czysto.

Jak bede mial the tekst. To zaloze topic na anglojezycznym forum. To potrwa kilka minut zeby MNIE ktos sprawdzil.

Ciekawe jest to ze w tych poprawkach co inni tutaj napisali. To ja sie troche zawiodlem bo z mojej perspektywy.

Wklej mi to Verbatov. Dam vi linka do forum anglojezycznego gdzie dowiemy sie na 100% czy ja dobrze napisalem. I bedziemy wiedziec.

Druga sprawa. To ja nie sciemniam, mam 33 lata. Mam takie kwalifikacje jak mowilem. Nie ma takiej mozliwosci ze to co napisalem to jest zenada czy cos takiego.lol. Sam bym chcial zeby ktos mni sprawdzil go tekst jest w miare skomplikowany.

Powiem ci szczerze , ze n dzie dzisiejszy jestem totalnie zdezorientowany kim sa ludzie z tego forum.

Wklej mi to, dam ci linka do forum I poczytasz czy jest dobrze. OK. Sam jestem ciekawy. Sa fora internetowe gdzie sa anglojezyczni ludzie.

Rozumiem cie ze chcesz miec pewnosc. Cool. Tylko zauwaz ze nikt na tutaj nie pomogl.

Na moja wiedze to oni slabe e zdania dali. Nie wiem z czego to wynika ale ogolnie chyba n wiwcej ich nie stac.

Flame
Hejka

Verbatov.

Tak na czysto.

Flame
Cześć. Ostatnio trochę odpuściłem angielski bo jestem podziębiony. Nic nie zmieniałem od tamtego czasu.

Administrator at The Government Office

Checked and recorded vouchers. Processed invoices. Changed and evaluated budget according to Schedule. Prepared financial reports and statements in Microsoft Excel. Verified bank statements. Managed transactions with customers using cash register. Organized bookkeeping records.

Data Manager at Archidoc

Entered details from bank documents into the computer database. Organised bank records. Using Indo software.

Accountant Apprentice at Contrain Group

Prepared financial statements, analysed data, corrected errors. Prepared tax declarations. Assisted in calculating the domestic turnover. Supported closedown at month end. Printed decrees and organized bookkeeping records. Archived documents. Using Enova and Excel.

Cinema Attendant at Helios Cinema, Sukcesja

Worked behind the bar. Checked tickets. Maintained the cleanliness of the cinema halls and accepted deliveries. Reconciled the income and recorded the amount for each day.

Mimo wszystko otrzymałem pomoc na tym forum. Ty i terri mi pomogliście i to mi wystarczy. Myślę że na innych forach mógłbym w ogóle nie otrzymać pomocy. A co do tekstu to myślę że to są tylko niuanse. Jeśli chcesz możesz spróbować się spytać na forum anglojęzycznym, zobaczymy co powiedzą.
Cytat:
Long story short
indeed to cut a long story short ..I used to say : cut to the chase because i'm busy guy ' :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 07 paź 2020
61-76 z 76
| następna

« 

English only

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia