Zdecyduj, czy dane zdanie jest gramatycznie mozliwe czy nie.
1.If it isn't for David, we are missing the bus.
2. If it's raining, we go to the pub on the corner instead.
3. If you didn't lend us the money, we would have gone to the bank.
4. If you should happen to change your mind, drop me a line.
5. If it wasn't for the rain, we would have been home by now.
6. If you will drive so fast, no wonder the police keep stopping you.
7. If I knew you were coming, I would have met you at the airport.
8. But for you helped us, we would have taken much longer.
9. If Jack joins the team, I'm leaving.